[email protected]
Years ago

Hoops Poll #1: Top 5 Junior Coaches

Ok well with all the talk about Junior Coaches I, with Isaacs approval would like to offer people a chance to have their say.

HOOPS POLL #1: Top 5 Junior Coaches.

Email: [email protected]

I ask you all to email me your Top 5 Junior Coaches in all or one of the following categories.

1) Top 5 Division One Junior Coaches.
2) Top 5 Division Two and below Junior Coaches.
3) Top 5 up and coming Junior Coaches.

I promise all details regarding people's identities will remain confidential.

If all goes well I'll post the results on Friday.

Topic #836 | Report this topic

Thanks to the people who have already replied. I will take what has been said and alter the votes to conform as some have posted for the upcoming season and some for the past one. The Sturt rotation process makes that an interesting difference.

I will post results based on year 2004 as I assume that is what people are basing their opinions on.

Feel free to reply in any way shape or form, even by posting on here if you don't want to use email, I'll collect all the info from both sources for the end result on Friday.

Reply #8958 | Report this post

Jay  
Years ago

Have you all forgoten who is coaching a junior boys team at South now? So who would be the second best junior coach?

Reply #8967 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

Good initiative. Would be good to get consensus opinions on topics like these. I've sent my votes in!

Reply #8995 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Hope you didn't vote for yourself, HA :P

Reply #9034 | Report this post

Well at least Sturt have been shown some support. The way things are right now I might have to post a top 5 Sturt coaches in each field.

Is that what you guys really want?

If not then post or email your top 5's and have your say.

Reply #9071 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Don for number 1

Reply #9073 | Report this post

Moochie Norris  
Years ago

Which club(s) contain the most state coaches? Forestville?
You'd expect Arnott, Butler and Wallis to appear in a fair few votes - it will be really interesting to see who else gets votes.

Reply #9078 | Report this post

Two of the three look like making the top 5.

If you have an opinion then vote!

Reply #9115 | Report this post

social justice  
Years ago

and you complain about unknown posting short posts Jirachi!

Reply #9246 | Report this post

In recognition of the election Saturday (and the fact I won't have time tonight), results of the poll will be posted tomorrow night. An extra day for all you guys to post your favorites.

We need as many email as possible to get a proper concensus and everyone is urged to send in their emails, even if they only vote on one category!

Reply #9395 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:12 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754