Bizzy  
Years ago

If you mean who is? Then the list is as follows:

Joe Johnson
Kirk Heinrich
Lebron James
Carmelo Anthony
Dwayne Wade
Antawn Jamison (Why, that's anyones guess)
Shane Battier
Chris Paul
Chris Bosh
Elton Brand
Brad Miller
Dwight Howard

Looking @ that lineup we are going to get murdered on the boards - Howard will rip us a clean one.

Reply #93719 | Report this post

Knackers  
Years ago

Bogut has to be carrying an injury he is normally awesome on the boards but looks like he is struggling to get close at the moment.

Jamison is a very good player, why is Brad Miller in the side he is just luc longley reborn

Reply #93723 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

I think you're right Knackers, Bogut has been doing very little @ the champs. Maybe his body is just stuffed from the long NBA season and all those Boy Gorj training sessions.

Reply #93728 | Report this post

Knackers  
Years ago

Australia would probably play better if boy george was actually our coach, at least he would put newley on and let him shoot.

Goorjan = worst aussie coach ever

Reply #93737 | Report this post

hurley  
Years ago

I disagree that hes the worst aussie coach ever, altho the team was better selected, Barry Barnes would have to be one of the worst,... we had the talent to medal that year and we didnt because of stupid plays and him not subbing the right players on. Phil Smythe, although hes a good coach the team he selected only had 2 guards and at times he played Glen Saville at the point! he was right to get sacked for that one, he had a little bias towards adelaide... i mean i dont think theres ever been a time where you can realisticly say that Mark Nash deserved to be a boomer... thats more out of leftfield then Worthington Kendall and Barlow in my estimation. Gorjian is a good defensive coach but his offense leave alot to be desired....

Reply #93740 | Report this post

nfl  
Years ago

I don't think Phil deserved to be sacked...I mean the All Blacks did end up finishing 4th at the Worlds the year (which is a whole lot higher then we will finish). But i do agree that Nash wasn't a great selection along with only two other guards (Maher & D-Mac).

Reply #93743 | Report this post

hoops.com  
Years ago

That is one stacked team, i could not be seeing us beating them unless C.J Brutun hits 40 odd.....

Reply #93772 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Or Bogut is not that good.

Reply #93815 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bogut was out for a lot of the second quarter with foul trouble and Australia got hammered. the team looked lost without him

Reply #93986 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Brad Miller is a point guard in a centres body. He is a quality player knackers i think you underrated him. His numbers aren't too bad!

Reply #94058 | Report this post

M Dizzle  
Years ago

The international game thrives on stretching the defence wit shooting range and ball movement. Brad Miller's the best passing American centre, and can hit the mid range jumper.

Reply #94061 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:45 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754