Anonymous
Years ago

NH: Crows vs Power Showdown

can anyone supply me with scores, i am a fan that is out of the country and cant get updated scores

Topic #8408 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

half time
crows 48
Power 39

Reply #93744 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

PT up at the beginning of the 4th
71 to 67

Reply #93745 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pt win by 14 pts

95 to 81

Reply #93747 | Report this post

John Lawrence  
Years ago

Port wanted that win more than the crows, and it showed. Everybody knows that Port should have been in the AFL before the Crows, and if it wasn't for the combined might of the SANFL and those cry baby, class-less losers at Eddie-land (Collingwood), there could have been more than just 1 premiership @ Alberton for the Black, Teal, Silver and White! GO POWER!!!

Reply #93751 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

And to think, they called us chokers. That was sweet.

Reply #93753 | Report this post

John Lawrence  
Years ago

absolutely, Moses!

Reply #93754 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

that sure was a great win for the boys... GO POWER!! a month ago i was (unfortunately) thinking the crows had a good shot at the flag this year, but now im not so sure. they seem to be losing the important games at the wrong end of the season!

Reply #93756 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I see that John Lawrence is an expert on football as well as basketball - what a joke!!!
You are a joke!!

Reply #93757 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ahhh get over it. Dont take it out on other people. Your just p*ssed cos your now being called chokers

Reply #93764 | Report this post

Go Power  
Years ago

At least we choked in the finals not before it.

Reply #93765 | Report this post

Go Power  
Years ago

At least we choked in the finals not before it.

Reply #93766 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

??? That doesnt make sense. Wouldn't it be better to choke before you reach finals rather then choke and lose out in finals?

Reply #93768 | Report this post

Go Power  
Years ago

Only time will tell, Freo v West Coast in the GF!!

Reply #93770 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Crows really have been playing bad last month. And Ports young guns are starting to string together! Cant wait till next season,GO THE POWER!!!! (Chad Cornes your a legend)

Reply #93771 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

On a more serious NH note, Geelong player Tom Lonergan had a kidney removed after a hard hit in a game. Nasty stuff.

Reply #93779 | Report this post

RuMoR MoNgEr  
Years ago

yep see you in September Port

Reply #93828 | Report this post

Keith Hernandez  
Years ago

RuMoR MoNgEr,

Why bother being there when you will be out in staright sets like last year......Looking very "wobbly" indeed.

When you dont win enough of the ball (you were smashed in the clearances) and your defence is made to be accountable instead of being able to line up in the back 50 and being able to run from defence (Ebert should of brought a soap and towel to the game for the bath he gave Johncock) you look very vulnerable.

Go Power - investing in your youth has made us passionate fans very excited about seasons to come.

Reply #93829 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Get over it power fans. You will not be playing after next week, the Crows will be.

Reply #93835 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

I think the crows have forgotten how to play....

and I aint a power fan.

Reply #93839 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

More worrying for the Crows are their injuries. Hentschel is gone for the year, Burton may not play again, and the Roo apparently has hamstring and groin problems. That's their 3 leading goalkickers.

Perrie looked OK yesterday, but the Crows are not going to win a game with him as their leading goalkicker.

Add Hart and Bassett, two fine defenders, and their are major holes at both ends. I was sitting next to the players race yesterday and Bassett was bleeding from the ear when he went off. Not good.

Port killed the Crows in the middle too. I really don't think the Crows will win another game.

Reply #93860 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

who cares if the cows are playing after next week, you still lost to a team that isn't in the finals...pffft..
the cows are as soft as Andrew Jarman's guts.....

Reply #93866 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

ACTUALLY Keith Hernandez, the Crows did not go out in straight sets last year. I think you will find that they smashed the Power in the semi final... remember that one?? Where Old Mark Williams had 18 players behind the ball when the Crows were literally embarrassing them. 83 points I think was the final margin. See you in a fortnight.

Reply #93868 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not as embarassing as your pathetic effort yesterday. What I think is funny that all the crows people once again talked about what they were doing with the premiership cup weeks ago before they won it. HA HA.

Oh and by the way Port were not even supposed to be in the finals last year so playing the crows was a bonus regardless of the result and the fact is you still didn't win it.

Reply #93875 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

"Oh and by the way Port were not even supposed to be in the finals last year"

What a load of horse shit. If you make the finals you are supposed to be there, full stop. I am not surprised you anonymously posted that whoever you are....pffft.

Reply #93878 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

Hahaha, you don't think think the semi final was as embarrassing as yesterday? You're a joke.

Reply #93884 | Report this post

Keith Hernandez  
Years ago

Fair point Jimmy - must have erased that game from my mind since we performed so badly on the day.

Reply #93886 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

jimmy, the joke is Adelaide crows.

Reply #93891 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so DB5 and MW are the same people?pffft?

Reply #93893 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

go Tiges

Reply #93896 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

I was going to post in this thread but all of the ten year olds got in before me *sigh*.

It will be an interesting finals series, not team (other than maybe the Dockers) have really put their hands up to win it. There could be some surprise results for sure.

Reply #93898 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

sorry #93893, only one of me....
pfft is sure popular though...

Reply #93899 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Same here, there is only one MW ;)

Reply #93907 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Oh and by the way Port were not even supposed to be in the finals last year"
This looks like a quote for every year.

Reply #93909 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I love the crows people, such great losers NOT!!

Reply #93910 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

that is soooo funny #93909
makes so much sense when Port made them the last 6 years, and the cows have only made the last 2.

Reply #93911 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

power 11th great team!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #93942 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

this thread is pointless...
Did anyone hear thats Hentschel's injury might not just be season ending but carrier ending??? :-O

Unlucky mate such a waste of good talent

Reply #93954 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Carrier as apposed to career

Reply #93955 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

and apposed as opposed to opposed?

Reply #94059 | Report this post

jake  
Years ago

crows suck port power fans are the best.

Reply #129112 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:06 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754