Topic #8423 | Report this topic

hustle  
Years ago

Sturt vs South, 8pm at the dome
not sure about the womens game

Reply #93989 | Report this post

Panther Boy  
Years ago

Get on the Panthers baby. God they are impressive. What a specticle it will be to watch them play. Sturt got nothing

Reply #94016 | Report this post

box me out  
Years ago

mmmmm slightly bias.. I must say though i will be edging on South in the reserves, and woodville in the 5's tonight.

Purely because both clubs are not favourites for many other age groups

Reply #94025 | Report this post

Panther Boy  
Years ago

Anyone not going for the panthers is damm fool I tell ya. A FOOL!!!!!

Reply #94029 | Report this post

Negative Poo  
Years ago

Sabres V Panthers - its gonna be a catfight..... no seriously.

Eat it up tonight!!!!

Reply #94030 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Do it for the beleifs and the home grown heroes panthers

Reply #94032 | Report this post

Panther Boy  
Years ago

Stuey Campbell will get MVP

Reply #94041 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

girls at 6:30 dome North V's West
North have not yet defeated west. Last time they played west won by a point...
predict an awesome game

Reply #94055 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dreaming if you think woodville can get up in the 5s .. Centrals all the way they have dominated all season

Reply #94087 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ditto about the panthers...sturt have been unstoppable and trampled them in the semi! my tip is sturt by 18 and in the girls North by 2

Reply #94097 | Report this post

box me out  
Years ago

"Dreaming if you think woodville can get up in the 5s .. Centrals all the way they have dominated all season"

from what i understand woodville beat them 2 weeks ago..

Reply #94098 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

GO U GREEN TRAIN!

Reply #94128 | Report this post

Mott the Hoople  
Years ago

South 66 v Sturt 62

In the women North by 10 over West.

Reply #94159 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

looks like u were dreaming if you thought woodville would get up centrals won with ease

Reply #94166 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Went out to see the men's reserves game and it was pretty entertaining. Marcus Ng had some amazing moves in the first half. Todd Smyth hit some tough shots as both teams were neck and neck for much of the game. McKenzie struggled with his shot for much of the game, and then came good near the end, hitting a three or two, and 4/4 FT. Sturt were down in the final minute, Vaughan hit a three and then a foot-on-the-line two in a quick passage of play, before the Panthers staved them off with free throws.

Reply #94177 | Report this post

TytsMagee  
Years ago

That would have to hurt for Sturt. losing two GF's in one week.

Is anyone else hungover today?

Reply #94182 | Report this post

Lloyd Braun  
Years ago

extremely.

Reply #94183 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Me too!

Reply #94191 | Report this post

box me out  
Years ago

Was it just me or did the field goal percentage seem relatively low in the reserve final?

I was crossing over between both courts, at one stage though it was just miss after miss by both sturt and south. Pressure maybe? Surely not in a grand final >_>..

Reply #94201 | Report this post

box me out  
Years ago

Anonymous 94166

Haha yes centrals were too strong. What i found amusing was thats twice i've seen woodville and centrals play, and both games there is that kid for Lions who tries to trash talk... yet doesn't have a game to back it up

How can you airball a 3pointer, then brick another 5 from outside, jack up 5 or so misses in the key, then FINALLY knock one in the 3rd qtr and try trash talk the big fella for woodville who easily was mvp both games. Embaressing. Atleast have an input in the game yourself before bagging your opponents.

Reply #94202 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes thats very embarrassing!!!

Reply #94203 | Report this post

Gareth  
Years ago

Hey Box me out.

Sorry to upset your prediction but Centrals 86 defeated Woodville 71.

Great game by both teams.

Reply #94206 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Box me out ... If you knew anything U wld Kno it was all done in the sprit of the game you wld have Seen them shake hands after the game and everything was okay ... I think some one is possibly alittle down after Losing a grand final ?

Reply #94213 | Report this post

interested  
Years ago

I think it's also worth mentioning the Div 5 Women. North came from 5th place and just scraping into the finals to winning the grand final last night! They beat South by 6. Great team game by the North girls last night and throughout the finals series.

Reply #94219 | Report this post

box me out  
Years ago

I can promise you i dont play for woodville! I went out to watch the game and was rather disappointed with the effort to be honest. Centrals clearly the better team, i just thought id mention the 'trash talk' as it was the only aspect that gave me some enjoyment. Unfortunatly i wasn't laughing with him.

Reply #94227 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so tell us who this person is that is trash talking describe him for me, I am very interested indeed!
Did he get a few blocks on the big bald guy?

Reply #94237 | Report this post

box me out  
Years ago

He did. Two blocks in a row on the other big guy for woodville.

Reply #94276 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

but did you see the 2 guys laughing at each other when he was talking to him. It was all in good fun mate.
I didn't think it was embarrasing at all. Yes I was with Centrals but not playing.
The guys playted really well all season only losing 1 game all season and then the 1st Final to Woodville. The guys come away with the first GF win for the club in the seniors comp for quite some time.

Reply #94277 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Box out ... trash talking is part of the game .. it was Done in the good spirt of the game .. Both teams were the stand out teams in the comp .. And had a strong respect for each other .. the trash talking was all done in good fun

Reply #94280 | Report this post

eat it.  
Years ago

Trash talking is definitely part of div 5 bball, because theres certainly no defence being played.....

Reply #94335 | Report this post

box me out  
Years ago

amen.

Add it to the efficiency score as +1

Reply #94352 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

how james penigton play?

Reply #94371 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:39 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754