Isaac
Years ago

Mia Newley on WNBL site

There's a story on the WNBL site about Mia Newley, a South Australian who is at the AIS and has represented Forestville, SA and Australia with the Gems.

Mia Newley walked into the gym looking completely at home. When you've spent your childhood battling your older, taller and fairly talented brother at the basket in your family's driveway, that probably comes as no surprise.
Full article

Topic #8424 | Report this topic

Bizzy  
Years ago

That must have been what happened to Oscar isn't it Isaac?

(Mod: Until he was about 16 or so, yes! More recently, no!

The last time I won against him on a basketball court was Todd Gower and I vs Oscar and Nino in some "Tips" game, and Gower did most of the work.)

Reply #93993 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

For the record I did the majority of the work for team NINO-FORMAN!!

Nice photo of the new jersey by the way Oscar...Ill be sure to buy 5 just beacsue of your amazing pose alone!

Reply #94093 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

how have things been adam? keeping busy i hope...glad to hear you are still playing some basketball

Reply #94238 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:18 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754