cheezeburger
Years ago

Paul Rees.Is he the answer?

when the big fella left the sixers were generally struggles after being constanly out rebounded.now with him filling the hole unless you have the password you aint getting though.sixers for the ship.

king of scrap lives on...

Topic #844 | Report this topic

sexual paul rees  
Years ago

Rees is the most underrated player in the NBL.

Reply #9275 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

yes he is the most underated player in the league by far.i mean what player can stuggle so much but still be an asset to his club in taking them all the way to the ship

king of scrap lives on....

Reply #9411 | Report this post

Joe Shmoe  
Years ago

Whoever doubted the sixers bringing back ex players turned out to be far far wrong - and yes i was one of them. Phil Smyth always brings the best outta players and i think there is only one or two players i can think of that have played better at antoher club than at the 6ers. Brett Wheeler springs to mind (did he play under smyth)

Reply #9415 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

can rees last the season at his age?hope he can hes the missing piece of the puzzle

Reply #12754 | Report this post

beyondthearc  
Years ago

i don't believe wheeler ever played under smyth cause wheeler didn't win his first champsionship ring till sydney's first and phil won with adelaide first year back (didn't he)

Reply #13194 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

not any more.but he will still apply his trade with woodville durin gthe abl season

Reply #33755 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:39 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754