CrowMan
Years ago

Funny (if your a crow supporter)

For every Crow payout there seems to be 2 Port payouts back!

> Dear Port Supporters...
>
> it comes as no surprise to us,
> You're sqealing like a pig,
> whoopee you won the showdown,
> so have a little dig,
>
>
> well, enjoy this short lived moment,
> you ferral, toothless nob,
> You could payout all your mates at work,
> if you only had a job.
>
>
> you may get lucky Wednesday,
> before your mourning drink,
> you'll meet a few more ferrels,
> in the queue at Centerlink.
>
> together you can scream and shout,
> "we beat the feakin' Crows"
> as you scratch your nuts, then burp and fart,
> and pick your freakin' nose.
>
>
> coz in the end, whatever score,
> there's one thing stays the same,
> to barrack for the ferrel mob,
> you surely have no brain.
>
>
> yes, our last was '98,
> you dubass lazy bum,
> but whichever way you do the math,
> we got two....and you got one!
>
>
> I say this now with confidence,
> assured and without fear,
> you wont be adding silverware,
> at any time this year.
>
>
> see, while we plan for finals,
> into battle go our men,
> the best that you can hope for,
> is to beat us now and then.....
>
>
> the more things seem to change,
> the more they stay the same,
> you were ferral yesterday my friend,
> and ferrel you'll remain.
>

Topic #8451 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

You wonder why there is so much hatred between the clubs with mindless crap like this. When port do win 2 more premierships in the next 5 years, all you will have is those two premierships to keep dreaming about. Go the demons this week!

Reply #94366 | Report this post

The Great Man  
Years ago

I would think the Crows beat Port now and then.Not the other way round.As stated in your poem.The count is 12-9 port lead.You couldnt even beat a team with 24 fit players to choose from.You cant blame injuries on the day or key players out.So put that in your gold Pipe which im sure you Crow fans have and smoke it.Im off to Centerlink as a fan of a WINNING team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #94372 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Ive got one word for you. FINALS. Where are port? oh thats right...theyre not even close. No matter who won on teh weekend the crows are still in 2nd on the ladder, and will still fight for the premiership.

Reply #94377 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Crows will bounce back. A solid structure will always help for a solid season. Im thinking that well finish 3 or 4 next year and will cause some noise in the finals! This year....if they win the flag you can bet your ass that the Crows would be the most talked about topic for years to come.

Reply #94379 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Guess we won't be talking about them in 3 weeks time. Dr Bullshit, I would have thought the word finals would be hard to spell for you guys as you haven't been playing in many lately? Oh thats right we have two premierships, blah blah blah.

Reply #94383 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

This just in Anonymous is W.Tredrea! Get some nuts and place a name to the post...

Reply #94389 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Adelaide Crows are tipped to play Fremantle in the first round of the finals, who is Port Adelaide going to play.

Oh that's right they are in 11th spot on the ladder.

Come back when you have more than $2 in the bank and a few more supporters.

Reply #94404 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

GO THE BOMBERS!!

Reply #94405 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I just received an email that was selling a car with crows colours that comes with an automatic choke.

Reply #94409 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

That email started in 2002

Reply #94417 | Report this post

the great man  
Years ago

Port have been in the finals since way back in 2001.They can miss a final series now and then.The Crows have missed the finals more often than not.So great come back.Yous always talk about your 97,98 flags.Who cares!It was ten years ago almost.Get over it!!!Us port fans just look forward to out next flag which will be before the crows get one.The truth hurts!!

Reply #94427 | Report this post

Straight sets!!  
Years ago

Actually Port Adelaide have the 3/4th highest membership base behing Adelaide, West Coast and i think Collingwood. Not bad considering the Crows have been around a lot longer. Can someone please put the stats for the last 6-7 years and see the difference in the two clubs. ie who played in finals and who didn't. Kriss, I see your posts are as informative as usual, 5 words. As normal no substance, and a short read guarenteed. The great man, how right you are, good times ahead!!

Reply #94435 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

hear hear people, got on this one a bit late, all the best comments are already said! love everything you are saying straight sets and the great man.

Reply #94439 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

can't believe all this crap. rivalry is good, but all this is ridiculous. it's just a "goddam game"
don't you think there are more important things in life?

Reply #94446 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

G'day Straight Sets (i can't believe someone would use that as a Name!)

The reason I only post short comments is because i like to get the point across fast and not go on like a school girl.

Crows will win their third flag b4 Port wins their 2nd for the record too.

Reply #94480 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Go tiges

Reply #94502 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dear Crow Supporters...

it comes as no surprise to us,
You're squealing like a pig,
whoopee we won the showdown,
and Yeah, we'll do a little gig,

yes we will enjoy this short lived moment,

you chardonnay swilling hob,
and we'll also payout all our mates at work,
because they are mates and have a job

not like you, you investment nob

you may get lucky on Friday,
before your mourning hearty,
you'll meet a few more upstarts,
in the queue waiting for a lattee .

together you can scream and shout,
"How did they beat the freakin' Crows"
as you look into the mirror thinking you look smart,
and then rearrange your freakin' pantyhose.

but in the end, whatever score,
there's one thing about our class,
but to barrack for your poofter mob,
you surely must have, pain in the arse.

and yes, remember your last was in 98,
you dumbass poofter prick,
because the way you're going now,
It'll take you another 8, you dick

I say this now with confidence,
assured and without fear,
No, we won't be adding silverware,
at any time this year.

But see, while you plan for finals,

going into battle with a few boys and no men,
What hope have your mob got,

Knowing the best that you can hope for,
is to beat us only now and then.....

the more things seem to change,
the more they stay the same,
you were a crows poofter yesterday my friend,
and a crows poofter you'll remain.

Reply #94515 | Report this post

Crowman  
Years ago

Copyright.

Next you'll be saying that Port is the team for all South Australians.

Make up your own material feral!

Reply #94516 | Report this post

Soarer  
Years ago

I bet it took you all 48 hours since the original post to come up with that retort buddy.

Brain hurt now?

Reply #94525 | Report this post

Wick  
Years ago

I'm with skip up the mighty DONS!

Reply #94541 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

port will not be playing finals. End of story. Whatever happens with the Crows they did better than port. Betting the Crows would finish higher than port has been a sure thing and I thank their pathetic efforts for my win.

Reply #94564 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

port will not be playing finals. End of story. Whatever happens with the Crows they did better than port. Betting the Crows would finish higher than port has been a sure thing and I thank their pathetic efforts for my win.

Reply #94565 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

go 2 elizabeth and u will have many friends port supports when do u eva heard a crow supporter getting sent out ??
no it is allll ways the port supporter

Reply #94613 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So 94613 everyone in Elizabeth is feral? What pointless and pathetic statement. I would think a lot of people out Elizabeth are associated with Central District FC and would say that they are not great Port Adelaide supporters.

Reply #94616 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How did port go in their LAST game of the season?

Reply #94639 | Report this post

The great man  
Years ago

Port loss to a better team on the day.Freo are outright 2nd with the bookies to win the flag.What did u expect?How did the Crows go in the West a few weeks ago?Surely you can come up with something better than that?What goes around comes around.There have been years when Port make the finals and the Crows have dissapointed there 100000000 strong fan base according to Triggy and the boys at West Lakes.So what is your point all you Crows fan trying to prove a point?

Reply #94643 | Report this post

The great man  
Years ago

And to Crowman.Port is the team for one and all.Or the Team for real South Australians!!

Reply #94644 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How typical of crows people that they rub it in about freo beating port before they have played them. Oops my mistake, they also lost to them and will loose again this week. How funny it would be to loose to them twice at home. Freo are hot and if they do beat the Crows this week, will go on to win the premiership.

Reply #94646 | Report this post

crows fan  
Years ago

Yes thats right, if they DO beat us they will go on to win the flag.. but that is not going to happen, all the criticism we have had to deal with this year from beaing the most dominant team over the last ten years to being chokers due to 4 loses out of 5. What the boys showed yesterday is that we can play a good attacking style of football against anyone in the competeion without half a dozen of our star players. I welcome the challenge that Fremantle wil be bringing to Adelaide next friday night, but be weary ... all those critics that say the crows will be pushovers through the finals, your may be mistaken, hahahahaha GO CROWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sarge for prime minister!!

Reply #94647 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why don't all you wankers piss off and go go to www.pettyferalcrowANDpowersupporters.com and slug it out there. You all give me the shits.

Reply #94648 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Crows fan, The most dominant team over the last ten years?? You are joking aren't you? I am a power supporter but the most dominant teamo ver the last ten years has been the Brisbane Lions by a mile. You guys are not even close!! As per usual you won't wait until you have won the game before you start sprouting off!! Anon, don't read if you don't like it so you can piss off as well!!

Reply #94657 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sorry to hear port lost their Last game amd will not be seeing finals action. Too bad so sad.

Reply #94705 | Report this post

Crowman  
Years ago

No Great Man (you must be Russell Ebert?)

Port is the team for the leftovers of SA who can't bring themselves to say the Crows are the better team.

Reply #94834 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No Crowman, Port Adelaide is Club with tradition, back to your tin my friend.

Reply #94856 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The tradition of wishing to be as good as the Crows.

Reply #95081 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:10 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754