Anonymous
Years ago

NBA Live 07

http://www.nba.com/videogames/nbalive07_overview.html#player

likeing the sound of ESPN joining up with the EA sports to make this years game ..

what are peoples thoughts on this years game ?

and dose anyone kno the Australia Release date ?

Topic #8472 | Report this topic

M Dizzle  
Years ago

October 12th Im pretty sure

Reply #94598 | Report this post

Years ago

I've read September 26th for all platforms (except PS3, which is November 17th).

While this date MAY be for US and European release, but I doubt we'll have to wait 3 extra weeks for the game to reach our stores. As long as it's before the 2006-07 NBA season tips off (October 31st)

Here's a great site for information and forums about the NBA Live series. This is where I found the release date information -
http://www.nba-live.com/

Just another thing, Madden NFL '07 was released on August 22nd in the USA, and August 31st in Australia (last Thursday). Should be a great game. Anyway, going by that logic, we should probably see NBA Live '07 on about October 5th, a week before M Dizzle said. Did you ask at EB Games or something M Dizzle? Because they're usually pretty reliable on release dates.

Reply #94608 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

According to the EA Australia site, it'll be released on the 12th like M Dizzle wrote, but if I remember correctly, 06 was in stores a few days earlier than it's scheduled release date, so 5th of October sounds about right.

Reply #94610 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

madden got delayed, and for what its worth look at NBA 2k7, way ahead imo.

Reply #94630 | Report this post

M Dizzle  
Years ago

Just searched for the release date on australian google and thats what most sites said

Reply #94633 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

I went in to EB Games on Saturday and asked the release date...Oct 12. Last game of the EA series that gets released damn it!!

Reply #94714 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:45 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754