Years ago

AFL FINALZ

hey everyone.

who do y'all tip to be 2006 premiers?

CARN SAINTS!!!!!!!

Topic #8493 | Report this topic

Bully  
Years ago

Im an Essendon supporter but of course they arent in, I would like to see the flag come to Adelaide but my money is on the darkhourses in the Fremantle Dockers, they are playing very well at the right time of the yr and they did upset the crows over here a couple of weeks ago.

Reply #94808 | Report this post

Bonz  
Years ago

The Mighty Hawks!!!!

In 2007.....we sucked from rounds 6 to 17 this year.

Reply #94813 | Report this post

sam  
Years ago

go da croweez were back in some form and if we keep it goin we'l thrash freo

Reply #94814 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Also an Essendon Supporter here. Am going to the Crows final on Saturday but I'll be jumping on the Dockers Express. I reckon they have the momentum going into the finals.
Freo V Sydney GF I reckon.

Reply #94816 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Fremantle have the momentum and HEAPS of finals experience (that was sarcastic for all u idiots out there). Its a new game in the finals...all that hard training adelaide has done may pay off but my tip is either Adelaide, West Coast or maybe St Kilda

Reply #94826 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

West Coast are favourites, followed by Fremantle, Adelaide, Sydney and then St Kilda. I have a feeling that Sydney might get it done.

Reply #94829 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Go Tiges. I'm with you Isaac, I'm leaning towards Sydney at the moment, they are pretty much fully fit and have the experience and a certain toughness that a lot of other clubs don't have

Reply #94838 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

West Coast Vs St Kilda GF.

Reply #94839 | Report this post

box me out  
Years ago

Bombers supporter aswell. Freo v Sydney grandfinal would be very nice.

Reply #94843 | Report this post

blighty's curse  
Years ago

momentum is a great thing when you are riding it and freo are on the crest of that wave , however with the intensity of finals and added expectation , plus the journey from out yonder this will surely see them crash ,
Adelaide has had their peak and trough and now we are on the steady climb . Factor in the tapering off with training intensity alah 97 , 98 and we will be looking the goods come late september .
I also believe we will have Roo and or Burton back for the prelim and mcleod for another norm smith , don't doubt it . Plus we have Welsh and the Pez looking ok add in Kenny Mc , some young hungry kids in Porplyzia and Douglas ,and i'm excited .
I think the month of turmoil will hold us well and steel the boys for a tilt at glory .

it won't be easy but we will rise

Reply #94913 | Report this post

ben  
Years ago

Im a saint kilda supporter. and i rekon west coast will come close and just loose in the prelim. freo will choke cos of no finals pressure. the crows have far too many injuries to have a chance. so i rekon sydney VS saint kilda GF

Reply #94942 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

only way west coast loose a prelim is if sydney beat them this week

Reply #94966 | Report this post

Aloha  
Years ago

Go The Mighty Crows!!!

Reply #94985 | Report this post

bully  
Years ago

FREO WILL WIN THE WHOLE THING, I HAVE SAID IT B4 BUT I KNOW THEY WILL!!!!!!

FREO WAY TO GO, WE ARE THE FREO DOCKERS!!!!

Reply #94990 | Report this post

MC  
Years ago

Sorry but Freo are due to lose one, I'd like to see them go deep into the finals but I think West Coast will take it out this year beating an undermanned Crows lineup

Reply #94994 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Freo just don't deserve to sing that club song on the last day of September. I'd rather listen to a dog fart than that

Reply #94997 | Report this post

SomeOneElse  
Years ago

I said it in about round 2, adelaide freo grandfinal, the otha 4 have had there shot in the last 2 years, so its up to the last 2 interstate clubs to have a go!!

Reply #96404 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:27 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754