Kent Brockman
Years ago

Fantasy NBL this season

Sportal is not up and running yet, does anyone know of any sites that have a fantasy league going already?

Topic #8496 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

Also keen to know if there are any others.

With only 2 weeks to go you would think Sportal would be going by now.

Im looking to improve my dismal performance of 8th last season.
I just lost the grand final on the AFL.COM.AU by 15 points so I aint gonna settle for anything but first now.

Reply #94849 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

There's an NBL one run by Soulglo called NBLGM (nblgm.com or nblgm.com.au - something like that). There's one with four leagues being run on OzHoops.

The Sportal one generally gets up and running at the very last second, but you could email them and check the ETA.

Not too long until The Sporting News NBA one starts up and then goodbye productivity.

Reply #94852 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Be good if the NBL ran their own with some sort of end of year prize. Even like $1000.

Reply #94855 | Report this post

Nutwork  
Years ago

I heard Fitzy wants to start up a fantasy team with only players who are over 35.

Reply #94859 | Report this post

Ben Fitz  
Years ago

that is right and i am going to call them the Adelaide 36ers.

Reply #94861 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Do people actually realise that the Sixers only currently have 1 player that is 35 or older being Lanard Copeland?

Reply #94862 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The rest just act like it!

Reply #94865 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

My fantasy league starting 5 line up would consist of (no particular order or position):

Jessica Alba
Kate Hudson
Jennifer Garner
Jen Hawkins
Liv Tyler

Reply #94873 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

and coming off the bench jessica simpson, beyonce, and every member of the pussycat dolls

Reply #94874 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

If only the playing outfit is white lacy lingerie, time outs involve pillows and/or inflatable pools filled with jelly, and Alicia Keys is the umpire!

Reply #94923 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:56 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754