Anonymous
Years ago

College ball

How many of South Australia's finest junior players will be lining up for college teams in America this season?

Where will they be playing?

For example, I hear Ben Madgen is at Augusta State this year.

Any others???

Topic #8530 | Report this topic

The Awnser  
Years ago

Josh wood(woody) is over there at the moment,not actually sure what college but he is over there. Can anyone tell me which one?

Peace

Reply #95331 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Wood's at Nova Southeastern University in Florida. Another one Ryan Kersten, who's at New Mexico, and if I'm not mistaken, Clausen will be playing college ball too?

Reply #95334 | Report this post

The Awnser  
Years ago

cheers twenty four, I wasn't to sure. Goodluck to all the boys over there (but make sure you come home to the sixers lol)

Reply #95336 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

The Awnser...

This has been bugging me for a while now, did you know that you spell it

A n s w e r ??

Argghhhhh!!

Reply #95347 | Report this post

ITA  
Years ago

Skyhook...

snap.

Reply #95349 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

I've got so used to seeing Awnser it looks right to me now, I had to do a double take earlier today when I mistakenly thought he'd corrected it!!

Reply #95392 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

clausen at fort scott community college, kansas

Reply #95400 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

sam grantham and max papendiek are also over there. sam at carroll and max at lewis clark

Reply #95410 | Report this post

The Awnser  
Years ago

ye sorry about that guys, when i 1st posted my new name i spelt it wrong and i have never changed it.sorry

Reply #95579 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jags Fall On The Road in OT
Freshman Madgen tallies career-high 28 in 77-76 loss at UNC Central
Web Posted 12/8/06

DURHAM, N.C. -- Augusta State's Ben Madgen and Tyrekus "AJ" Bowman combined for 53 points Friday night, but it wasn't enough as the Jaguars fell 77-76 in overtime to North Carolina Central in the Hilton RTP Classic at McLendon-McDougald Gym on the campus of UNC Central.

Madgen, a freshman guard/forward, poured in a career-high 28 points, including five three pointers  the last with 12 seconds remaining in regulation to tie the game at 66-all and force overtime. A junior forward, Bowman booked a season-high 25 points and connected on the first two three-pointers of his career. He led the Jags with seven rebounds and booked five steals. Sophomore center Garret Siler had 11 points and three rebounds.

Nice work!

Season stats so far are at..
http://www.aug.edu/athletics/sports/mbasketball/06stats/teamcume.htm

Reply #110335 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:22 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754