rufus
Years ago

UR JOKIN? $100 for a singlet with name and number

i was plannin on buyin one(and probably still will, being a fan for years and havein a large collection)but $100 is a bit steep when u consider how much NBA ones sell for, i can buy a dominque wilkins throwback for $20 more than that. what are they thinkin

Topic #855 | Report this topic

Seb007  
Years ago

Is this to do with the Sixers or the NBA cause when I was in the merchandise store at the Sixers game on Wednesday night that they were only selling shirts with no names and numbers on them for seventy bux. When did you find out that there were name and numbered shirts for 100 bux?

Reply #9298 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

They actually don't sell them ready made with numbers and names. You have to return your $70 singlet and pay $30 extra to get your favourite player placed on.

Reply #9299 | Report this post

DARK DIRK  
Years ago

i wanted to buy one for my little baby (size 0) not for $50.00!! plus $30 for numbers, make them cheaper and sell more!!!!
cheers

Reply #9370 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

What is the quality like of these singlets? are they made of the same material as the players.

If so consider this:

Last season's merchandise, were not the same material as players (mesh with holes?)

You could purchase the actual players tops actual material (the real deal) from Fiddes Sport/And 1 or Kickz 101 both located in Melbourne. They charged $160 from memory and only offered Cattalini and Maher tops.

However the merchandise ones, lower quality went for $60? at the Dome's booth.

So if the new Champion ones are the same material/quality as the players then they have actually come down in price.

However still a ridiculous price to be asking the FANS to pay.

Reply #9384 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:39 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754