anon
Years ago

Girls U18 Div 1

Are Centrals running a team in the coming Summer season. Who will be the form teams?

Topic #8552 | Report this topic

Confused  
Years ago

Dont know if i have missed something but was that just a 'rumor' going around about centrals shutting at the end of the year?!

Reply #95657 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Top teams will be North, West, Forestville, Norwood, Sturt, Woodville.

Reply #95659 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

KARRRRRRRRRRRRRN WESTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #95840 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

west will certainly be the team to beat - dont expect too much from sturt - this group that come together struggle to get past 5th or 4th max - they struggled in u16s - no strong posts or relibible high scoring guards

Reply #95842 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

north will be the team to beat, especially with the players they are getting from Norwood, which will in turn effect Norwoods height....

forrestville and west will be tough as will Woodville...

i suspect sturt will be right up there, they added an eagles player earlier this year and still have time to add more

the other gun team will be Mavs, they have added a few first years this year and will have the best player in the comp

Reply #95854 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yer man mavs have got their superstar

Reply #95952 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i heard that little marino is gonna play for sturt again and she is an alright player... much better than she was in under 16's

Reply #96304 | Report this post

Sir Lance a lot  
Years ago

no Centrals div 1 for summer in U18 girls

Reply #97305 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

im not sure where you get your info from, but i can assure you she hasnt improved any since 16's. If anything she has gone backwards. She would struggle to make the 18's div 1 side. But best of luck to her if she does.

Reply #97427 | Report this post

Green_day12  
Years ago

Well i believe she has improved but i dont think she is playing but she has improved as i watched her play her final a couple of weeks ago in whyalla and she played pretty well.

Reply #97474 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Westies Rock

Reply #99390 | Report this post

u18s div 1 G lets see....

I would put

west
north

sturt
norwood
woodville

forestville
mavs
tiggers

south
centrals

in the following brackets

Reply #99394 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

north is definitely the team to beat, with 9 of their 10 players having either played state tis year or made the team last year. this is also including their first years.

Reply #100451 | Report this post

mullet-31  
Years ago

go the north girls.. bring the house down!!! with a team like that you sure better watch out

Reply #101075 | Report this post

patto  
Years ago

mullet-31,

i agree, great list, should perform. Good luck

Reply #101108 | Report this post

mullet-31  
Years ago

hey patto do you come from whyalla?
if so i am one of the country girls that you coached at nationals!!

Reply #101110 | Report this post

patto  
Years ago

i know who you are mullet. im going round again and hope to catch up again at tryouts in a coulple of weeks. Hope Oz camp went well!!

Reply #101113 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

haha... north do seem to have a good team yeah sure.. but they did in under 16's when with the same girls... just because they play for sasi and state it doesn't make them an allstar team.. just a team full of allstars..

Reply #101652 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who is eastern's superstar?
Cayla Francis...isnt she too old for 18s??

Reply #101729 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

im guessing madgen

Reply #101777 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:09 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754