Isaac
Years ago

Philips + Lightning season pass promo

Philips have hooked up with the WNBL to promote the sale of season passes. Essentially, if you buy a Lightning season pass and fill in a form, you have a chance of picking up a Philips HD Digital Set Top box.

Now, $80 will get you an adult season pass to the Lightning so you can't tell me that this isn't a bit of a bargain? 10 Lightning games at the Dome, hat, lanyard, swing tag, and a chance to win one of eight set top boxes. $80 for an adult. $25 for an U14 - 10 basketball games for $25 is amazing.

Hit the Lightning site for more info:

www.adelaidelightning.com

Update: Oops, fixed discrepancy re 36ers games!

Topic #8570 | Report this topic

IzzyT  
Years ago

Does this really include being able to hang around for the 36ers match during a double header?

Reply #95820 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

No, my mistake. The wording, to me, implies that it does. Not sure how they can clear out a stadium and require people to re-enter, but Mike Daws has emailed me to say that the 36ers games are not included in the Lightning season pass.

I've updated my original post. Still not a shabby deal for Lightning fans.

Reply #95830 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:55 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754