Robbo
Years ago

South Dragons vs Big V All Stars

South Daragons defeated Big V All Stars by 29 points at Dandenong tonight.

Jacob Holmes and Joe Ingles both from Adelaide were the Dragons best along the Shane Heal.

Lester Strong the best for the All Stars.

Here are the Quarter by Quarter Scores.

South Dragons 42 71 90 121
Big V A/Stars 27 57 70 92

I hope to have more stats in the morning.

These two sides play one more game in Shepparton on Friday Night.

South Dragons 1st NBL game is two weeks from today in New Zealand.

Topic #8577 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Holmes - 24 and 6 in 26 mins (9/14 FG, 4/5 3pt)
Ingles - 15pts, 4ass, 4reb and 2 st in 28 mins (6/10 FG, 1/3 3pt)

Reply #95843 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Quotes from OzHoops:

Joe Ingles is LEGIT. Was doing everything right, hitting jumpshots, attacking the basket and kicking it out, rebounded well. Had a great defensive play where he got in the lane for the deflection, then went all the way for the 2 handed throwdown.
I can't help but comment on Jo Inglas. This guy can play. Very impressive, a very classy player with all round game. Another guy who played really well, (shot very well), Jacob Holmes.
It's painful to read!

Someone's put a video of Lester Strong's effort in the dunk competition on YouTube.

Reply #95852 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Very dissappointing that we don't have Ingles here in SA. However I'm glad to see him doing well as he is in my Dream Teams.

Reply #95911 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:39 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754