Kent Brockman
Years ago

My 100th post

I would just like to let you know that I am fast approaching the magical milestone of my 100th post.

I do plan to make the post from centre court at the next game using my blackberry. I expect all in the crowd to rush the court at this time and completley disrupt the game.....sorry wrong sport.

Whilst i expect the accolades that flow with such an occasion i would just like to thank those that have made it possible.

Isaac for making it all happen

Jbags for your humour and off topic antics

Yogee and Libertine you truly set the pace for all of us to follow. I look forward to reading Libertine's 400th in a few days time.

As a side issue,DJ I really expect more from you. You have pictures of Carfino which you could be using to get more info out of him!!!

And lastly i would like to thank god. Shane Heal this is not you and Brian it is not you either!

Thank you and god speed.

Topic #861 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Seems someone just ruined your moment by posting under your name with 2 blank posts.

Reply #9379 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

LOL, I really should get them pics up on here hey :-)

Will have to dig them out.

Reply #9381 | Report this post

sexual paul rees  
Years ago

u struggle.

your not matching the supremacy of the mighty libertine.

get there

p.s your all forum boys

Reply #9424 | Report this post

Lookin 4 a point  
Years ago

As sexual paul rees said U STRUGGLE, producing a whole topic based on this fact is ridiculous and shows u r struggling to find material

Reply #9436 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Good work Kent. I'm within 30 posts of 1000...

Reply #9568 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Which reminds Isaac, I wonder why your stats aren't showing. I had a feeling it was getting close to the 1K.

Reply #9647 | Report this post

wak  
Years ago

congrats on this memorable milestone... just like the boomers at athens

Reply #9650 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:48 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754