Holiday Clinics with Maher, Brooks & friends

"Holiday Shoot-Around"
October 3,4,5 at MARS Sporting Complex with Brett Maher, Kevin Brooks, Rupert Sapwell and more.
Suits players aged 6-13. Competitions, prizes, giveaways, T-Shirt & showbag as usual. Very popular.

"Shot Doctor" Shooting Workshop for serious players aged 8-18. High-level shooting instruction with video analysis, written reports, shooting programs etc. 1:6 coach to player ratio to ensure excellent attention. Maher, Horvath, Brooks, Sapwell & more.

visit: www.marssports.com.au/shot_doc_shootaround.html

Topic #8612 | Report this topic

billo  
Years ago

Out of interest does KB's shooting style feature in the Shot Doctor instructional video?

Reply #96496 | Report this post

The Awnser  
Years ago

we all hope not billo, we could have a generation on knee high sock wearing,unorthidox shooters on our hands. lmao

Reply #96520 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

To bad Brad, that this so called unorthodox shooting, knee high sock wearing player, not only played in the NBA but was also one of the best imports to come to the NBL.

Reply #96547 | Report this post

The Awnser  
Years ago

bizzy, i have no problem with him shooting like that,and i wish i could should that well,but i do not want to see juniors shooting that way.

Reply #97013 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:59 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754