Tight
Years ago

$10,000 Half Court Shot at Sixers Home Games

Does anyone know if ABL players can participate in the $10,000 half court shot at Sixers home games this season?

Topic #8625 | Report this topic

private  
Years ago

yep they are, I havent heard of a ban being put on any basketball pros.

Reply #96557 | Report this post

Doodle  
Years ago

I think we can I just read the Lottery web site. You get $500 for a three pointer and $100 for a free throw.

Reply #96558 | Report this post

Who's the bast half court shooter in SA? Maybe we should pool our money and try and get someone in there. They won't get that many entrants!

Reply #96560 | Report this post

Dodge  
Years ago

Jude (tigers) works at Lotto and said they would only get 100 or so entries for the first Sixers home game. I've got my ticket.

Reply #96561 | Report this post

Bonz  
Years ago

We don't have complete details yet, but this is how it will work.

When you buy your Powerball ticket you will be able to go into the 2nd chance draw. The winner will get 2 x tickets to the game and a chance to win $10,000!!

You will get a shot from the foul line for $100, then shoot from the 3-point line for $500 and then from half court for $10,000!!!

This will be done at every home game and the only restriction is that you must be behind the line when you take the shot.

Get out and buy your Powerball tickets!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Reply #96563 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

Thats my money if they get my seat number !! No doubt.

They never seem to call anything even remotely close to my area though D'oh!

Reply #96596 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

* scratch that .. i mean ticket !! LOL

Reply #96597 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Who's the bast half court shooter in SA? Maybe we should pool our money and try and get someone in there. They won't get that many entrants!"

Where's Gun Dad when you need him!!!

Reply #96603 | Report this post

Cash  
Years ago

You can nominate a proxy to shoot for you if you get selected, check out the terms and conditions!

http://www.salotteries.sa.gov.au/news/default.asp?type=4!

Darren Ng, Brett Maher maybe Mark Price if it's a Dragons game?

Reply #96608 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Cash, I can sure see them bolting out of the change rooms during their half time chat to shoot a half court shot..

Reply #96635 | Report this post

Cash  
Years ago

Lockstock, good point. But you do see the players waiting to get on court sometimes while half time entertainment happens. Besides if I get a shot i'm nominating Gaze I'm sure he would interupt his foxtel duties to step up to the plate! Anyone have his number?

Reply #96658 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

0403 155 684

Reply #96712 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:01 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754