Bizzy
Years ago

Funny Seal'D Episode 2 - The Second Coming

Update: Is up on youtube now, and also on Google Video.

Well, here it is, the second episode of Seal'D.

Again we must apologise for the sound, but we are hoping the next one will be much better.

This episode contains highlights, an interview with Horvath and a variety of other things.

Enjoy!

Or if you would sooner watch it on youtube here is the Link

If you wish to download it you can get it from Here

The blog has also been updated so you can check that out Here

Topic #8638 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Great work again guys keep it up.

Reply #96770 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Thanks Kent, so you were happy with the content? Obviously future episodes will have more game highlights etc.

Reply #96773 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Listens to Pantera and has a Sepultura ring-tone - my new favourite 36er!

Reply #96796 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

If you do like it guys and girls and have a youtube account, we'd appreciate it greatly if you could give it a rating. (preferably 5 stars :-D)
If you dont like it, well, you know what they say - If you can't rate anything nice, don't rate anything at all.

Reply #96799 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks heaps guys loving the videos .. cant wait to see some game highlights and what else you have in store .. Great work

Reply #96823 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Good work guys, great to see some game footage and especially Horvath over Rogers.

Just a little constructive feedback - I prefered the first issue as there was less chat between segments, all killer no filler if you will. The game highlights are great as are the interviews and Sixer challenges (3 point shoot out was good, would have liked something similar this time round), but for mine the banter and game previews could probably be scrapped.

I loved Horvath's response to the Mark Watkins question "I'd say he's a less than mediocre coach".

Reply #96883 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

That was my feedback also.

And first 36er to spend more time looking at the camera than away from it gets interviewee of the year.

Reply #96884 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:05 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754