Isaac
Years ago

36ers uniform preview

It's not much, but there's a hint at the 36ers away uniform on AdelaideNow.

The new uniforms are by And 1 and have three logos across the upper chest - Fantastic (Fantastic Snacks), And 1 and Philips.

The away tops are white with a dark blue trim.

The mid-region includes the revised Pura Milk logo and "36ers" in a similar format to the "SIXERS" font of last year.

The home uniforms are similar - the white replaced with navy, and the shoulders are yelllow.

Sixers33 - happy now? ;)

Topic #8642 | Report this topic

lol, good uniform, although i wish the away uniform wasn't white

Reply #96759 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

should look nice in home colours.

Reply #96763 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dont mine the uniforms - in general. Think the dark blue is going to look great. I think white or yellow is the only alternative or maybe even light blue similar to the Pigs colour (I think it was the Pigs who were light blue last year). I just say bring it on, been looking forward to this since February

Loved the comment about Turner successfully running teams in Newcastle, Canberra and Sydney considering 2 of the 3 dont exist anymore :).

Reply #96779 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

How could you possibly diss Bob Turner? His style is really taking off in Singapore. The fans just love him.

Reply #96858 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

man dat jersey is gay, i woulda thought and1 could do a lot better than that, i prefer the light blue from last year myself.

-I hope this doesnt mean the players have to wear and1 kicks, i couldnt imagine willie without his huarache 2k5's.

Reply #96871 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gold Moses!

Reply #96879 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:37 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754