Nutwork
Years ago

GAME NIGHTS

I have heard that there is a new crew of people running the game nights now and that they have some great innovations.

That is great news for the fans!

One of the best new features seems to be the shooting competition (foul line, 3 pt, half court).

The question I have for all involved is how are you going to stop Ben Fitz from taking a cheap shot at the ball handler, stealing the ball and launching it from the car park?

Topic #8659 | Report this topic

123abc  
Years ago

yes it is true

Reply #97072 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I'm not sure, but I'm yet to find a problem with Ben Fitz that can't be solved with Halo 2.

Reply #97076 | Report this post

Bonz  
Years ago

Nutwork....that is one of my biggest concerns!

BTW....To everyone who is coming to the first home game make sure you are there early (6:30pm) to see the team intro's!

Reply #97077 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Just a question, is this going to be like last season where we had all the hype about the changes to "production" and we had the fireworks, lights out, spotlights, 6er girls in the crowds, and we finished the season with no lights out, no spotlights, the drummers belting out the same tunes every week and generally the same old same old??

If your going to do something good, keep doing it, dont let it wane!

Reply #97082 | Report this post

Bonz  
Years ago

The lights out for player intro's will continue unless it's a Foxtel game.

The 36ers Dancers have a new director, so you will see changes there.

You will see new anthem singers.

A shoot-out for $10,000 every game.

Not a bad start....I don't wanna give it all away.

Reply #97086 | Report this post

Tony Blair  
Years ago

a new courtside announcer would be a good thing.

not you of course Bonz;)

Reply #97096 | Report this post

Ben Fitz  
Years ago

Just az well i have been away from my PC all day you two.

Forman who is to say i have not been taking lessons online from the pros in the USA and Nutwork, well you should no better to pick on my shot.

If it was not for me you would have nothing to do on the court. You know the O glass is your domain!!

Reply #97105 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The arena awaits!

Reply #97111 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its all dark.... then the spotlights start moving all around the place..... the sirens start up....then the 6ers run out amidst a volley of fireworks that choke every one on the western side for 20 rows back & takes 10 mins to clear...... Its been done every season for 10 years at least.Oh I forgot, defence force personell come down from the roof on little bits of rope...and so forth.....Looking forward to being suprised.

Reply #97119 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

fireworks last 10 seasons - you arent talking about the dome, havent had too many fireworks in the last 10 years that is for sure.

Reply #97130 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Bonz, you dont want to give away all the money?

Reply #97143 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

97119, what are your ideas?

Reply #97147 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

(#97147) Yeah no worries , and by the way the person that said we have had no fire works in the last ten years obviously has not been to the season opener. It has been the same for 10 years or more. Fire works, big sparklers what ever they are that make a lot of sparks & noise.

I wouldnt do the razamataz thing on opening night as has been done in the past. Put the money instead into more promotion of the 1st game. The thing that non bball people are normally suprised at is the 6er girls between breaks combined with the other stuff that goes on (promotions, comps ect) I though the seals were great last year. beef up the between break entertainment, not players running out.

Reply #97156 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Do you mean the smoke machine?

Reply #97157 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

no firworks that i can remember ever being let off in the dome and i have missed less than 10 games in 10 years.

Reply #97167 | Report this post

Bonz  
Years ago

I remember fireworks about 10 years ago!

And Kent....I would love to give away $10,000 every game...hope you got your Powerball ticket!

Reply #97169 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

As usual, it only takes one nob on here to bitch about something, offer no solutions, and feel important in the world. Well done 97119.

Reply #97194 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:36 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754