Years ago

Who has the best handles and the strongest post mo

I just wanna what b-ball players think about the guards and the centres this year for u18 2005 and who have the best moves and the strongest post moves

Topic #866 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

probly molitors got the best post game just cos hes got the size and he has good quickness for a big man. i don't know about whos got the best ball handling skills, jack garrat maybe?

Reply #9471 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

Molitor, post game.? what the. ok maybe this year he will have to play inside, but last season he was camping on the arc most of the game. if hes got a post game (which im sure he does)ive only seen some of it.

best post game for me would b more likely to b jordan long or dodman

Reply #9473 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

oh, and handles, i would have to say, steph hoffman from woodville. that kid broke a few ankles this year. massive skills.

Reply #9474 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Best handles, Jamie from South! There has allready been a big thread about this, no matter how much trash he talks or what ever you can't take the fact away that he has got handles!

Reply #9518 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree, he is just like what we see on the And 1 tapes. Also what about the little guy "Speedy" he is awesome.

Reply #9523 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Speedy is only under 14`s so look out when he is under 18`s

Reply #9525 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:16 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754