Anonymous
Years ago

Rumour - North and Centrals to merge

what is going on at north? heard they are merging with centrals!!

Topic #8676 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

rumour with a capital R, but would be a good idea!

Reply #97226 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good idea for who?

Reply #97228 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

centrals so they actualy exist

Reply #97229 | Report this post

ttd  
Years ago

centrals should move to the gardens rec. center and merge with the rattlers lots of kids play at that center

Reply #97230 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think it will only diminish the strength of North and hence the total competition. Depending on where they play out of I can see some North players not going with the merged club and leaking across to the likes of Norwood or West. Perhaps Sturt should "acquire" Centrals which will allow them to have a second team in Div 1.

Reply #97233 | Report this post

I heard a strong rumour that Woodville North & Centrals were to merge and create a super northern club, playing out of Parafield and called the Central Northern Warriors.

But then again I do believe in father christmas

Reply #97264 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well may be woodville could then get a couple of disgruntled north players to help their cause

Reply #97376 | Report this post

RuMoR MoNgEr  
Years ago

Would be good if only so we don't have to drive to gawler

Reply #97414 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:34 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754