Bully
Years ago

And 1 players VS NBA players dunk comp.

I was thinking about this before while i was playing the And 1 streetball game on the playstation.

Who would win a dunk contest between the And 1 guys and the NBA guys.

Im going to have to say that the And 1 guys would win cos they seem to get more air and seem to be more creative.

What is everyone elses thoughts.

Topic #8687 | Report this topic

xztatik  
Years ago

if NBA had their BEST dunkers rather then the 'rising stars' Jason Richardson will win, he combines air and flair better than anyone today.

Reply #97340 | Report this post

Matt W  
Years ago

j rich, kobe and vince beat any an1 player with ease

Reply #97416 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

What about that guy that did the 720? I'd pick him to win any dunk contest, any day. But apart from him, then yeah, J-Rich, VC, LeBron, AI No.2, those guys would beat anyother And 1 player.

Reply #97430 | Report this post

Johnny Sack  
Years ago

JR Rider - When he is released from the California State Penitentiary System...

Reply #97470 | Report this post

shaun  
Years ago

helicopter is mad, but apart from that, no one else from and1 can dunk.

Reply #97486 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

'the air up there' is sick but still has no chance against nba players and 'Spyda' just does the same trademark dunk over and over again im sick of it - so much for creative and original.

Reply #97600 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

AND1 players for sure!! air up theres 720 dunk and sypdas up-side down hanger and 50 is ok!! so yeah i think AND1

Reply #97619 | Report this post

ritz  
Years ago

go the professor...

Reply #97632 | Report this post

C. Angle  
Years ago

Kobe, Lebron, J-Rich, Vincanity, T-Mac, Sean Marion, Dwight Howard, Amare, Mello, Paul Pierce, KG, Jamison, AI..... I could go on forever... All of these guys would probably beat AND1 players in a dunk contest.... Endo story.

Reply #135055 | Report this post

chris  
Years ago

helicopter is a sick dunker an he will catch an alley over anybodi.

Reply #184955 | Report this post

chris  
Years ago

air up there vs vince carter think air up there will win cause he's the only person in the world who did the 720 kid get at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #184956 | Report this post

vishal  
Years ago

i think and1 players are really good and have better game and can controll the ball then bna players but kobe bryant is a legend and i dont think there will be any other player to compete with him......

Reply #206825 | Report this post

tazz  
Years ago

Both groups are the best at what they do but hands down NBA

Reply #226540 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:14 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754