ritz
Years ago

36er's vs Kings Preview

What does everyone think about Sixers chances Wednesday night? Also will the game be televised on foxsports?

Topic #8705 | Report this topic

DB5  
Years ago

Yeah it is on fox sports, as is a new weekly show that does a wrap of each week.
I believe it is from 7:30 pm. Could be wrong there though, foxtel guide is at home.

Also, 6ers to wipe the floor with the queens!
Goorj, you can clock off right now.

Reply #97669 | Report this post

box me out  
Years ago

To beat Sydney we would need to reach 100+ points i dont see it happening but beating Wollongong was definately a step in the right direction. I didn't quite understand the rotations against wollongong whilst looking at the box score - surely it would need to change and be more structured for us to have a chance against sydney.

Reply #97681 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Horvath I think will again be the key. If he can beat Crosswhite & Elliot and hopefully Farley can score and match Rowland.

We will definitely need to watch EJ on the break.

Reply #97687 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

should be a great game, first game at home new players new owners time to forget the past bs and get behind the boys

Reply #97742 | Report this post

G Banger  
Years ago

Horvath will score 35 points.

Sixers by 12.

Reply #97773 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If D Joyce can get 30 minutes hawks have no depth

Reply #97774 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

The Sixers can and will beat the Kings. After watching their game against Brisbane last night, the end result did not give a true picture of how sloppy they played. Elliot will be the only threat.

Reply #97791 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

How did you see their game against against the bullets?

Reply #97860 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Won't have any chance unless we PLAY SOME "D"! Kings had 6 players in double figures against Brisbane...One player can't watch all of them.

Reply #97909 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Skip, I was in Sydney and attended the game.

Reply #97946 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:46 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754