Loza fan
Years ago

Lorenzini for Lightning?

I am sure there are some lightning fans out there, who would know if the team has been finalised.

Erin played over the weekend in Victoria for pre season and from all reports she played well.

can anyone confirm if she is in the side or will Adelaide loose another promising player to capitals

Topic #8708 | Report this topic

baller  
Years ago

No call on the Adalaide side except they haven't signed her at this stage. Lucas just hates signing those North girls!
But she did play well in Sale and no offence to some of the players Lucas took but his starting line up was an insult to many of those who started on the bench including Lorenzini.
But a relocale to Caps would be silly for her atm with their strong guard rotation, wouldn't get a look in this season.

Reply #97684 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If she is patient , she will replace Phillips in 07/08.

Reply #97686 | Report this post

why didnt diesel and narelle and Carla play on the weekend?

Lorenzini is worth having in the team this year to add depth imo but I think they will sign another tall player instead.

Reply #97695 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lorenzini to replace Phillips in 07\08 where is Phillips going?

Reply #97704 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Europe, show me the money!!!

Reply #97709 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Carla is still injured, wont suit till a few games into the season

Reply #97717 | Report this post

BC  
Years ago

A few games. Try January at best is what I've heard.

Reply #97819 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

erin L is still young and unfortunately she is in a team with high calibre guards - i would run with her over lindsay - erin phillips will be in europe next season and foley is no gaurantee again erin L could go to a starter next season - half wa thru a uni course here - commonsense says stay

Reply #98086 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:27 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754