odin
Years ago

GF presentation where were magic?

This is just a question as I am curios as to the reason western Magic opted not to attend the gf presentation even though they won a couple of premierships.

was it there choice ?

Does anyone know the reason?

Topic #8714 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Busy preparing to be turned into the Western Titans?

Reply #97756 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Magic had booked their own presentation day months ago.

Reply #97802 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Don't know what you guys are on about. I saw and heard plenty of Magic on Grand Final day.

Music playing during breaks in play, team lists on the scoreboard and playing 5's on the cube.

Plenty of info on the board during presentations and best of all, a working microphone during presentations!!!

Well done BSA!

Reply #97813 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

The Magic Players,

wait for it,

not much longer,

Vanished. Bah ha ha ha ha.....

Reply #97825 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Did the under 20 div2 boys win? They were tipped for div1 this season.Steff Sam Ian should be playing div1 if they don't make div1 on their own. Maybe they should go back to their original clubs.

Reply #97832 | Report this post

Bully  
Years ago

Magic are good enough to play Div 1 i agree but they cannot register any div 1 teams as they are not a BSA registered club apparently. I got told this by someone that has good knowledge

Reply #97874 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bully,

They are not a BASA member club. And therefore are not allowed to play in Div 1 in juniors or seniors.

Reply #97876 | Report this post

hmmmmm  
Years ago

yep as far as i no stef is at west this season... Shit hitting the fan?

Reply #97915 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Magic wont be vanishing

Reply #97955 | Report this post

wdville balla  
Years ago

yer i heard from a reliable source that stef will b playing juniors (20s) at magic, and aba at west. im not sure if this is possible, but its what ive heard.

Reply #97956 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hell no... steph has gone to west... n yes shit has hit the fan... dnt think they'll have much of an u/20's as they lost 2 players who r too old, steph who was pretty much holding the team together... n one player got a petition to try n get rid of the coach... meh sumfink like that newayz...

Reply #99386 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

heard that jack coming up from 18's? they should still have a team

Reply #99724 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:46 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754