Chewy
Years ago

Cooper

I was amazed that when we had to throw the ball in that Cooper took that role. Farley had been doing that last year and Cooper can barely handle a ball as it is. But with 20 seconds on the clock COOPER of all people in-bounds the pass shockingly to Maher. How is Brett supposed to make anything of that dreadful pass.

Also, when we were making our run we were making it WITHOUT Cooper. Then in the final stanza, we put COOPER in! What was Smyth thinking?!!!

Topic #8749 | Report this topic

Kwest  
Years ago

I knoW!! I was thinking exactly the same thing.. I couldnt believe it when Smyth took Adrian out and put Cooper back in. I thought it must have been some sort of joke.

The Kings were playing a lineup with Elliot and 4 guards for crying out loud.

Reply #98139 | Report this post

Stephon  
Years ago

I am with you Kwest. The Cooper for Majstrovic sub was extremely questionable.

I know Wheeler is coming back from injury but his size and energy could have come in handy in the last quarter after Crosswhite had left the game and Sydney went small.

Reply #98187 | Report this post

bozza  
Years ago

I wasn't a huge fan of Cooper last season - but I reckon he is showing more hunger and ability this season, despite a couple of little mistakes at the end of this game - will be interesting to see how he does over the rest of the season, especially having to fight for position with Wheeler and Horvarth.

Reply #98481 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:13 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754