Dribbler
Years ago

3D

DEFENCE; Sydney played some.
DECISION MAKING; 8 second violation trying to dribble through a trap.
DIABOLICAL; the soccer crowd style chants from the seals. They're about as enjoyable as a kick in the nuts.

Topic #8754 | Report this topic

DJ  
Years ago

Maher got trapped, Sydney are great at running that, However WHERE was the help in bringing the ball down the court - it was missing all game, Maher got stuck a few times, Ng had a terrible time bringing the ball up.

We have Maher, Farley, Copeland, Ng all should be able to help each other bring the ball up the court and to a lesser extenet Maj & Nash.

So why were we constantly strugling to bring the ball up the court, one man with no help?

Anyone notice David Cooper doing some point guard duties, thats about the only help I can remember.

Reply #98234 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Glad to see you enjoyed us Dribbler. You're probably one of those fans that just sits there and doesn't make any noise. It put Barlow of his game didn't it? Where's the problem?

Reply #98259 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bizzy, it would have put any one off their game, i was ready to come down and hit you i was getting that pissed at you.

But keep it going, i love seeing how the bench reacts too you.

Reply #98264 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

lol, glad to see it annoyed you yet, you want more.

Reply #98266 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree.......Seals arent entertaining at all......I dont think the seals should credit themselves for Barlow having an off game and if they are going to give themselves credit for that, why didnt they turn their attention to Worthington who absolutely dominated?? I think Barlow just had an off night just like his captain!!

Reply #98335 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Any one here that kid with his trumpet??

Reply #98399 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

LUUUUUVed the Barlow chant. Only shame was you guys couldnt keep it up ALL nite because as soon as you stopped, he started playing half decent. Keep up the good work; although if we dont get more bums on seats.....

Reply #98633 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:07 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754