DB5
Years ago

Navy Seals On Nbl Wrap

For those who have foxtel, what did you think of the pregame show NBL Wrap?
Personally I thought it was great that they put together a half hour highlights package, but it really needs to be put onto FTA as well as fox. Pretty good segments for a first up show, but Carfino doing a Dick Vitale during plays of the week...No Thanks!
Great segment with Carfino going down to the crowd and getting our famous Navy Seals on screen to lead into the next segment, looked good boys! Could also hear you guys start up a few chants during the game loud and clear...

Topic #8759 | Report this topic

Double Clutch  
Years ago

Guys did you give out the free pizza prize for the best banner?

Good to see my suggestion used.

Reply #98320 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Unfortunetly someone forgot the Pizza Hut Voucher. We could only see one banner anyway and if they are there at the next game they will get one automatically. We will give another away for a good banner tho.

Reply #98336 | Report this post

shaun  
Years ago

BARLOW BARLOW BARLOW BARLOW

who were the no gary no people? and the the other guys in tarps?

Reply #98423 | Report this post

shaun  
Years ago

BARLOW BARLOW BARLOW BARLOW

who were the no gary no people? and the the other guys in tarps?

Reply #98424 | Report this post

Magpie  
Years ago

Barlow? Was that the dude the Seals heckled. If it was, great job boys. You got him subbed out after a couple of mins with no stats. GOLD. Gorj gave him daggers as he slinked off the 1st time.

It was interesting that once you stopped the chant on him, he came good and actually contributed somthing.

Realise it is to draining to keep it up all game.

Keep up the great work.

Reply #98479 | Report this post

goofball  
Years ago

Yeah good job on destroying the kid's confidence. I assume they were picking on him due to the Japan incident. It's a pity the consequential Karma made Mayer choke in the same way.

Reply #98575 | Report this post

goofball  
Years ago

whoops Maher.

Reply #98579 | Report this post

No idea  
Years ago

goofball, can you fill me in on this "Japan incident"? I heard the heckling (thought it was great) but did not understand the banner or why he was being heckled.

Reply #98621 | Report this post

G Banger  
Years ago

goofball, have a cry mate, was a bit of fun and Barlow knew it.

Reply #98730 | Report this post

goofball  
Years ago

After a really good performance, Barlow turned over the ball in the last seconds against Greece (i think)

Similar to Maher. Great game but gets bagged for choking at the end.

Reply #98734 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

basically, barlow screwed up australias chance of progress due to a crap last minute.

the poster was giving him a quite reminder of his effort.

Reply #98756 | Report this post

Knackers  
Years ago

He loved it anyway, after the match he was having a laugh with us and signed the banner. If he can't handle a little bit of heckling I don't think he would be plying NBL. Yeah Maher may have turned the ball over but he also scored more than 3 points

Reply #98916 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:17 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754