Anonymous
Years ago

Ingles the Real Deal

Ingles showed the other night wasnt a fluke, top scoring for the Dragons with 22points, 6 rebs, 4 assists in their loss to Syd.

Well done Joe!

Topic #8780 | Report this topic

Joe's Stalker  
Years ago

Joe's a gun, Should be interesting if he continue's to put up these figure when Shane Heel returns.

C u in Melbourne Jingles

Reply #98731 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

A drop in minutes when heal returns would be a tad insulting for him.

One would hope Shannahan & Drmic's minutes will drop.

Drmic has to be the most dissapointing player to watch, he used to suck for Magic and I was expecting to see a better player return from europe, but seems he is still playing the same old way - Lazy!

Reply #98738 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How about the more interesting thing to come out of the two games. Is Jacob the crappest player in the whole NBL? I for one am glad he is not with the sixers anymore. Phil got the best out of him and he will only ever be a really good ABA player and a sub par NBL player.

Reply #98743 | Report this post

Years ago

Anyone happen to know when we might be able to catch Joe & the Dragons in action on Foxtel?

Reply #98769 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Last Night!

Reply #98772 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Obviously I'd rather see Ingles with the 36ers, but happy to see him have another great game to prove that the last one wasn't a fluke (for those doubters).

Reply #98781 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

dont get carried away hes played two games

Reply #98817 | Report this post

TK  
Years ago

(#98743) Saucer of milk table nine.

Reply #98945 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:27 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754