Apollo Restaurant
44a Crittenden Road, Findon

Tickets $50 for table of 10

Bring your own nibbles
Bar open with cheap drinks
(BYO drinks not permitted)

36ers players in attendance

Great Prizes, Great Fun

To book a table contact the Distinctive Homes Dome during office hours on 8444 6444 or see the Supporters Group on game nights
$5/head for a quiz night is very affordable.

Topic #8808 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

Got my table booked.
The Navy Seals are looking to improve on 5th place last year.

Reply #99067 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Do you have to have a table of ten?

That's too many IMO.

Reply #99181 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I'm sure that you can pay $50 but suit six people if you think that's enough to get it done.

Many quiz nights are $10 or $15pp, so it'd still be a bit of a bargain.

Went last year and while the prizes were only marginally above the "free dancing lessons that cost $20" from second prize at the Greek Orthodox Church Youth Group quiz night (don't ask!), the questions were a good set and it was worth going to.

Reply #99184 | Report this post

auslot  
Years ago

as a member of the supporters group i invite your views on prizes for the night. the group is always looking for ideas. this quiz night is a lot earlier than last year so any ideas for prizes would be greatly appreciated.

auslot
rookie

Reply #99188 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Last year second prize was 36ers merch which I still have sitting in a bag. Would give it back to hand out for prizes at games, but it's branded "SIXERS", so a bit late perhaps.

Something that's easy to split up amongst a table and has near-universal appeal is best. e.g., wine? 36ers wine sponsor is Fabal who have a few wines. Beer from Coopers?

Dinner vouchers? (Sammy's, Montezumas)

Reply #99191 | Report this post

G Banger  
Years ago

See ya there

Reply #99205 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

bring it on last year was a blast

Reply #99216 | Report this post

auslot  
Years ago

thanks to everyone for there suggestions. the group will endeavour to get the suggestions happening(depends on who says yes).

keep the suggestions coming, the group will be watching this post and try and put any suggestions to good use.

hope to see you on the night

Reply #99378 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:49 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754