Anonymous
Years ago

Senior district price increase

I've heard that BASA has put the price up to play Senior District to $8. Yet the Umpires haven't got a pay rise. So where is this money going, it seems to be everyseason or two they put the price up yet where is it going?????????

Topic #883 | Report this topic

Mr Poontoss  
Years ago

cant you remeber when the state government wouldnt bail out the powerhouse debt. Well surprise! - the fans and the players are.

Reply #9669 | Report this post

Fabio  
Years ago

I would rather be at Apollo!

Reply #9679 | Report this post

Mr Poontoss  
Years ago

its not about what deal they got to build the powerhouse, or even staying at apollo, the powerhouse is fantastic, i just think its rude to organise a loan thats unafordable, then try and get someone else (the government) to bail it out, then lump it blatently on the fans and players of the local league when that fails. Perhaps they should have consulted some Life cycle costing texts from basic financial management textbooks, and while management is at that - perhaps turn to the marketing and economic sections.

Reply #9684 | Report this post

BigDog  
Years ago

Fabio,

You should just stick to making yourself look pretty for all your fans.

Hey, maybe you can make some special guest apprearances at some games to increase the number of women spectaters?

Reply #9715 | Report this post

cheap bastards  
Years ago

$8 is a load of crap!
If u play ABA and reserves this season thats 16 bucks already and what about if u play juniors add on another 6 bucks........... we are not made of money!!!!

Reply #9843 | Report this post

Alf  
Years ago

Perhaps that would stop players playing 3 divisions in one week which I think is completely unfair especially when they're an ABA player and playing Div.3!

Reply #9855 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:19 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754