ritz
Years ago

Official Sixers site

I've been on the official sixers site. In the forum section they bag the site for how slow it gets updated. Other major sport sites has updates as soon as the game is over with stats & articles etc. Sixers is good but needs alot of work. They gotta remember some pplz can't always get 2 the games for whatever reasons. So they should give these fans a good helping of juicy sixer goss. wat do all the sixer fans think? speak up....

Topic #884 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

That site struggles in general. It used to be good but this forum has taken over.

Reply #9654 | Report this post

OZBballDream  
Years ago

I sent an email suggestion via their "contact us" and did not even get a reply ???...I mean I don't expect that they use the suggestion but at least they could have replied to say that they have recived the email and thanks for the suggestion or something, ...take a leaf out of ho0w the NBL are handling their feedback.
Everytime I have sent something into the NBL via feedback I have received some sort of reply, ok maybe after afew days, but that's fine at least they got back.

( it's been at least a week since I sent the email via the 36rs site )

Reply #11646 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:50 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754