Anonymous
Years ago

NZ vs Sydney commentators

OH my god the American guy commentating this game is a shocker!! Do they think just because he is American he knows what he is on about and can commentate??? Lucky the other guy talks every now and then otherwise i would have fall asleep 5 minutes into the game!!!

Topic #8843 | Report this topic

cLaRkY  
Years ago

well personally i think it makes a change from John Casey and Steve Carfino......i find those 2 can get a bit annoying after a while!!

Reply #99549 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Come on Clarky you have to be joking atleast carf muscle and casey make it a little interesting!!! zzzzzz This guy is terrible!!!

Reply #99551 | Report this post

4th Spazzy  
Years ago

I am watching the game on mute, purely because of that idiot in the crowd with the horn...or what ever is making that noise...dont know why the locals dont take him out...if the sixers had someone doing that i wouldnt bother going!
...bad luck to the breakers....had a few dodgy calls go against them!

Reply #99558 | Report this post

Stingray  
Years ago

Here Here, those 2 commentators were freaking horrible. The brother was seriously ROCKY BALBOA! My boy and myself were watching the game and were hating every comment that dude said... that is piss poor by fox sports to even consider that shit. I switched over to 'my name is earl' every few minutes cos of that dude.

No more

Reply #99564 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Cmon, surely you would rather some coverage than none at all.

I too find it refreshing and amusing the commentry - have a laugh and keep watching.

I think it is great the Fox are showing the Sky games, the more bball on TV the better!

Reply #99576 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I like the comment:

That is definitely a travel.........

........but it wasn't called.

Reply #99579 | Report this post

ritz  
Years ago

BREAKERS ARE NO GOOD. DON'T LIKE THERE COURT & THEIR MAIN CAMERA VIEW, ITS LIKE WATCHING FROM THE RAFTERS!!!

Reply #99621 | Report this post

Uwe Blab  
Years ago

I have always found that American irritating, he is so biased.

Comments like "drives inside gets fouled but no call"...

Its not a damn foul unless they call it !

Reply #99663 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe should petition Fox to use the old Active Footy option of selecting audio options. i.e. crowd or commentators

Reply #99679 | Report this post

bruising only  
Years ago

i would be very surprised if they do not get a call to stop suggesting referees are crooked - at one stage they referred to the referees being "paid off" to make calls against NZ

very amateur calling by the hyperactive announcer - they must remember that their calls are televised further than auckland

having said that - i watched the game this morning and besides oscar shooting sweet in the first quarter - the refs did miss at least 3 charges by kings on NZ defence !!!

Reply #99716 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:00 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754