Anonymous
Years ago

Line-up for tickets

Got to the game about 5mins or so after tip-off. Still had to wait inline for about 10mins to get a ticket. Not really good enough I say.

There is going to be alot of door sales this year, not as many people have season tickets as in previous years.

People shouldn't have to wait 10 minutes in a line for a ticket after the game had already started.

Topic #8865 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Get there early?

Reply #99790 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well my point is that there are probably going to be more people buying on the night than ever before & more ticketing stands should be available to customers instead of two.

Reply #99791 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Get to the Game before game time and I think you'll be fine.

Reply #99794 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Buy the tickets during the week...... walk straight in that way

Reply #99795 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Amen

Reply #99796 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

I don't think you can really expect to rock up to the game 5 minutes before tip off and think you will purchase tickets, get in and be in your set all within 5 minutes.

Sure if it takes 20 mins to purchase tickets and get in than you are looking at a unacceptable waiting time to get people through the doors, but 5-10 minutes really isnt that bad.

Try getting there 15-20 minutes before the game next time?

Reply #99801 | Report this post

wolly  
Years ago

this thread is stupid really. if you did what four thousand of us did and got there earlier then say 5 or 10 mins before tip off you wouldnt have missed anytyhing. you have only got your self to blame.

Reply #99809 | Report this post

russzz  
Years ago

If you were another 20 minutes later you could have just gone home and saved your money.

Reply #99849 | Report this post

russzz  
Years ago

Don't worry to much!! After a few more games like the last three you will get free tickets at your local car wash!!

Reply #99850 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tickets , smickets.....When your a middle of the road team, ya get run over

Reply #99863 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

i walked up got ticket in 2 seconds for family but then again i got their 30 minutes before game - simply get their before the game easy as ABC
try rolling up to football one second before the game -

Reply #99870 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

if you cant manage your time to get there 30 mins before tip off then its your own fault and no one elses.

stop looking for and excuse to blame management or admin, manage your own time better and get over the chip on your shoulder

Reply #99876 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:43 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754