Anonymous
Years ago

Sat Morning Programs...

As a coach of a saturday morning team I was wondering if anyone has ANY idea as to when we will be told the time of the games?? Seems the clubs have been given the friday night game, sportingpulse has thursday night games up... so where are the saturday morning games? Do the clubs have them yet and I have not been informed? Or havent they been released at all, if not does anyone on the inside at basa have any dates they're able to tell us for when the programme will be out?

Thankyou

Topic #891 | Report this topic

easy rider  
Years ago

saturday morning programms are changing by the hour as Clubs withdraw teams (10 yesterday) however I have times for the saturday mornings last emailed from BASA at 2.00pm today.

let me know what grades you are interested in.

Reply #9690 | Report this post

MP  
Years ago

Could you send them to me Easy rider?

I am a Saturday Morning UIC - I need to plan rosters.

Reply #9691 | Report this post

Paul Arnott  
Years ago

Round 1 of the Saturday morning comp, as updated today, is available here.

Please don't take this as an authoratative source, as changes could be ongoing. Clubs have received this spreadsheet, and are no doubt distributing the information as quickly as possible.

Reply #9692 | Report this post

MP  
Years ago

Thanks Paul,

at least it gives me something to go on. Might see you at Marion in the future.

Reply #9696 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:03 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754