twenty four
Years ago

Stoudemire Back On Court

Good news for Phoenix fans, it looks like Amare Stoudemire, rockin' his new No.1 jersey, is almost back at full speed.

After sitting out some trainings and matches due to some problems with his troubled knees, he played in Phoenix's final two games of their European tour, playing 18 minutes against Philadelphia and then 25 the next night against Maccabi Tel Aviv, where he scored 11 points.

The Suns went 1-1 over the two games, losing 103-100 against the Sixers, then beating Maccabi 119-102.

http://www.nba.com/news/Suns_cologne061011.html

Topic #8927 | Report this topic

afl  
Years ago

watched the match live on NBA TV.

Was great!
I watched it on the comptuer from one of those tv players which you download (probably ilegally)for free.

Someone had a link on Ozhoops, i don't recommed anyone to get it.

It was great, Maccabi was up for most of the game. They also showed CSKA V 76ers but i missed it...

Reply #100646 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

Yeah, I'm not sure about Amare's knees. He has tried to come back a few times, and after a couple of trainings his knees swell up and he can't train.

I really hope not, but it looks like a long term knee problem. Even he said he considered that his career may be over before this season...

Reply #100804 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:37 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754