Jasmine
Years ago

Optimistic For Whatever Reason

I've woke up this morning feeling rather optimistic about tonight's game. I've got nothing to base it on, but I feel a 14 point win coming on and good performance from Lanard.

Topic #9048 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Could be the side effects of the drugs Jasmine

Reply #102151 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

Of the side effects of not taking the drugs

Reply #102152 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

*or not of

Reply #102153 | Report this post

Tony Blair  
Years ago

Jasmine 0/9 the any improvement on that would be a good game.

I'd like Lanard to be anchored to bench...now I've said that he will probably have a breakout game.

Reply #102156 | Report this post

Squid  
Years ago

I will be optimistic once I see both Copeland and Nash on the bench for long periods of time.
The squid will be there as usual, but hoping that at least we don't get blown out like last week. It is just hard at present to get any form of enthusiasm with this bunch.
And if that "music" is as loud this week, then I intend to personally go down and smash the machine!

Reply #102163 | Report this post

Octopus  
Years ago

smash that machine,
and ask that courtside announcer to stop barracking. They are both just unwanted noise.

We need Wheels to get to the foul line, Ninga to get more active on defence, and Hill and Copeland to stop being black holes and to keep passing the ball in the offence.

Reply #102167 | Report this post

Squid  
Years ago

Thanks for your support Occi

Reply #102173 | Report this post

Friendly Stingray  
Years ago

yes,

hopefully the DJ and the guy on his right can get with the program tonight.

The players are not the only ones who are annoying fans at the moment.

Reply #102180 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Squid, Octopus and Stingray, are you all related, or just hangin out together looking for wildlife warriors to inflict pain on???

Reply #102182 | Report this post

Knackers  
Years ago

Smoking opium helps optimism,

If smyth uses his subs a bit better and we see a bit more of Wheeler and Hill and a little less of copeland than we are a big chance

Reply #102188 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Thats funny Jasmine because I have the same feeling, i think Lanard will deliver and the 36ers will start 2 turn this thing around.

Reply #102203 | Report this post

Knackers  
Years ago

Nick and jasmine had the same dream.........did you guys wake up together.......at lanards house????

Reply #102207 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Knackers that would mean that Lanard had scored and we all know he can't judging by his field goal %

Reply #102219 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

lanard was holding the cam-corder

Reply #102221 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

surely MW deserves the ball there, that was a way funnier comment!!!!!

Reply #102234 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Nick and Jasmine should have more sleep overs at Lanards house.

He had sooooo much more energy tonight and had a blinder.

You too keep up this dream sharing sh*t...

Reply #102294 | Report this post

Jasmine  
Years ago

The one day I post in the morning and not return until late in the evening is the day I find myself with a man on the side and a kinky encounter at a player's house...

Wow, the Sixers tonight were like night and day to what we have seen so far this season. I would like to say I told you so, but I was way off suggesting a 14 point win.

Reply #102319 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

At least I was right! Nice joke MW (even though it was about me!)

Reply #102342 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:58 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754