VC fan
Years ago

Zoom Kobe 1 vs. Jordan 21's

Hi just woundering about peoples opinions on these two shoes and which one would be the better buy for a guard? Any help appreciated, thanks.

Topic #9054 | Report this topic

Jimmy The Snitch  
Years ago

Gaze 10 only $31 bucks. bargin.

Reply #102276 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

Huge Jordan fan, but the Zoom's are better value for money, similar features, and you are paying extra for the jumpan. Jordans are better for collecting now for the price you pay

Reply #102301 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

I've tried on both, the Kobe's are nice, but the 21's are THE most comfortable shoe I've tried on. I was very disappointed that I couldn't get 'em.

Obviously that's just my opinion, but I would take the 21's over Kobe's any day.

Reply #102313 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

I'd take the Kobe's, but the cumfiest kix i'v got r the huarache 2k5, go out and find summa them

Reply #102327 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the 2k5s are comfy but not with ankle braces..if you have the money get the 21s but the 5s have been re-released i think for $240 they look hype as

Reply #102471 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:11 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754