Anonymous
Years ago

Defence...Defence...Defence

It's all about defence - and last night, that is what the Sixers came to play. Offence will take care of itself in momentum from hard defence. Apart from the mass of rejects and great pressure on perimeter and penetration play, how good was the D on Rillie for him to be scoreless??? How many games has Rillie, one of the finest shooters going, been scoreless (0 from 10) after 23 minutes of play?

Have they turned the coroner, or was Townsville that bad??

Topic #9061 | Report this topic

Mike Dunlap  
Years ago

Wheels rang me up and said
'Mate, old coach, I am having trouble getting involved in my team what should I do?'
so I told Wheels, 'get some big quick mates together and start a Block Party !'
Sounds like he did.

Reply #102370 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Townsville were pretty damn poor. I can't remember the last time any team shot 18% from three point range, disgraceful. Not all of those shots had a hand in the face (or not enough to shoot that badly)...

Reply #102379 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

Rillie has been pretty inconsistant this season, continuing on from his downward spiral last season. To keep him scoreless is great, but he is definitely past his prime. Keep a Tucker or Thomas scoreless tonight...and ill be impressed!

Reply #102383 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Turned the coroner, into what?

Reply #102481 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:51 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754