Bizzy
Years ago

Sixers v Dragons - Your Tips

With everything that has happened within the Dragons Organisation, how does everyone think the Sixers will fair against the Dragons on Wednesday?

Personally I think that the Sixers will come up with the W, but it is going to be tough. The only way I can see us dropping this game is if the rumours are true and Burston comes into the team and Heal, Jingles & Jacob "how flat is my shot" Holmes all hit their shots.

Thoughts?

Topic #9089 | Report this topic

booga  
Years ago

My tip is the seals to get under the skin of heal and get him thrown out of the game

Reply #102739 | Report this post

The Journo  
Years ago

I have to take the old football scenario. Coach sacked, star player sacked, team wins next game.

Dragons in a close one.

Reply #102741 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Sixers by 13

Horvarth to be doing as he likes in the paint for 34 points (probably 28 in the first half) Huge first half lead which gets eaten away and we hold on for the win with the margin back out to 13 on some foul shooting due to desparate fouls from South at the end

Reply #102742 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

can we pass a hat around the stadiun to collect money for the first person to set a massive reesy style sceen on heal and floor him and his ego

Reply #102744 | Report this post

Ken Richardson  
Years ago

Watch Heal have a shocker as he will have too much goin' on in his head.Whilst he says he has no illusions on how difficult coaching will be he really has no idea what he is in for. Coaching well is the hardest thing you can do and the best way to make yourself go gray.

Reply #102747 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I reckon Heal will fire while Holmes might have a bad night trying to force his shot in front of his old home crowd?

I think Heal and Kavossy could do a lot of damage, so hopefully that is offset by Horvath and Farley.

Reply #102748 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Be even better if Farley stepped up and played some serious D on Kavossy to try and nullify him.

Reply #102750 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Heal in a no-lose situation is scary......he will be bombing away and scoring at will.....Jingles to step up in front of home crowd, harder to pick than a broken nose....image the reaction from Heal if they win - first win for Dragons, first win as a coach - ALL IN ADELAIDE!
WATCH OUT SEALS!

Reply #102754 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

anon r u scott ninnis

Reply #102761 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Anon - 102754

Dont worry about us mate. We are always prepared. Even aranged a whole new banner at the last minute too.
Interesting to see who the have on Talking Hoops tonight. You reckon they will have heal on the phone?
I more interested in what Ninnis will have to say.

Reply #102764 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Farley always plays better when he knows the TV cameras are on him.....

Adelaide by 12.

Reply #102781 | Report this post

Kdog  
Years ago

Sixers by 47 points

Reply #102793 | Report this post

philnaldo  
Years ago

Adelaide by plenty ,Shane to stink it ,maybe Shane learnt from BG how to send teams busto...stand by

Reply #102795 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Centrebet have posted their odds - Adelaide 1.25, Dragons 4. Line is -8 for Adelaide.

Anyone think either side is attractive? Neither grabs me. On paper, Adelaide should win, but that 'team coming off a sacked coach' thing scares me.

Perth 2.15 at home against the Tigers who are paying 1.71. Line is -2 for the Tigers - tight margin.

No odds yet for team totals, individual performances, etc.

Dragons have risen to 81 for the flag (up from 51 the other day, and 34 or so before the season). 36ers improved after the Crocs win but have risen to 23. Tigers still favourites at 3.

Reply #102797 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Word is Heal will coach from the sidelines this week.
He is set to sit out with his back still playing up.

Reply #102799 | Report this post

hurley  
Years ago

true skiop, sixers by 20 with no inside opresence for dragons..... Ingles to have a scorcher. Horvath for 50! if i watch that game at all it would be only to see how many horvath can rack up, because the dragons have no inside presense and have lost one of there best shooters to injury.

Reply #102808 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

C'mon now, they still have Brent Hobba. I predict season highs in pts and rebounds for this dominant inside presence ... I'm predicting a big 4 and 5 night for him ..

Reply #102820 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

sixers 4 the W

Reply #102863 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Wheels is also out injured. He has strained his other hammy.

Reply #102865 | Report this post

Peppercorn  
Years ago

Ill be at the game just to watch Sutts go at Ingles. If phil leaves that to Farley or Ng Ingles will just do as he pleases all night. Heres hoping the 6ers remember that Horvath is still open after the first quarter. 36ers by bucket load.

Reply #102867 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I hope Adelaide get the win but I have a feeling that Dragons will pull it off. :(

Reply #102875 | Report this post

stef#4  
Years ago

sixers by 10.
The dragons will suffer due to the lack of team play that will go on if heal plays watch him try and do it all aswell as jacob coming home he will want to impress but he will play shocking tryin 2 impress 2 much will lead to dragons downfall. hope jingles gets the court time he still deserves under the new coaching staff.

Reply #102946 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:36 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754