master?
Years ago

Another Smyth to be Sacked thread

If the 36ers lose tomorrow night against the Dragons should Phil be sacked immediatly? The excuses have run out! I am getting very tired of his BULLSHIT!! And a very strong rumour going around that some players are saying that 36ers training sessions are far too easy.

Topic #9099 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

its no rumour its been fact the past three years!

Reply #102906 | Report this post

Ryno  
Years ago

phil should be sacked if they lose but he wont be because he is one of australias greats and they will show loyalty!!! He has earnt respect and i think it will be shown even though i think he should go!!!

Reply #102907 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Replace him with Brett Maher as player/coach with a injury?

Reply #102912 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The excuses haven't run out - Brett Wheeler has injured his other hamstring - that's new! Just kidding.

It's been a bit disappointing so far, but I reckon it might be worth re-evaluating after this stretch of four games: three at home and all against bottom-half teams.

Reply #102914 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Wouldn't it be ironic if today Brett started getting everyone on the 'Phils a crap coach' bandwagon. Then by Thursday Mal and Eddie could come out and announce 'Phil has been sacked and Brett is taking over as coach'.

Then who would win on Friday???

Reply #102916 | Report this post

Basketball Jones  
Years ago

Ingles, Newley, Forman, Holmes, Rogers.

How could this team had been if Smyth could actually recruit them???

We are a stop over for tired veteran players or players that are cheap and unwanted elsewhere who can play a 5 out motion offense

Reply #102929 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:40 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754