camsurmo
Years ago

Rebounds the Key

Tonight we have the leagues best rebounding team Adelaide 56 boards a game, against the worst rebounding outfit the dragons who just sacked there leading rebounder. smooth shane should of thought of that before.

Topic #9107 | Report this topic

Ken Richardson  
Years ago

Looks good on the surface but maybe this is a simplistic way of looking at it. How are we doing on the 'O' boards and if doing well, is that because our shooting % is crap and there are so many more boards to be had?

Reply #102955 | Report this post

camsurmo  
Years ago

yes spot on we have the worst field goal pecentage in the league. under 40%. south take the most 3 pointers in the NBL, with a miss it should create long rebounds giving the sixers the edge and fast breaks which should lead to transition points.

Reply #102960 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I love how you dont read the paper (as mentioned in your Rucker scoop) but so far 2 of your 3 threads are almost copies of the paper, keep up the good work brad :)

Reply #102969 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

ha ha ha ha...I was thinking the same thing.

Reply #102970 | Report this post

camsurmo  
Years ago

Believe ya. theres other ways to get info than the paper ya mess.
you guys should wake up and you might relise life go's on outside the computer world. how about using the Forum for what its ment for instead of trying to Post what ya think other people are doing, if you want to that get a Crystal ball.

Reply #102975 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

holy crap, I think i'm now stupider for having read that previous post ...

Reply #103003 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Me brain my damage????
Never!

Reply #103006 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:04 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754