Anonymous
Years ago

11th vs 12th and there is a buzz

i dont know if the rest of you feel it but has there ever been this much buzz for a bottom of ladder game ?

feels a bit do or die ?

Topic #9110 | Report this topic

ShaneD  
Years ago

I think there is a Buzz. Also the fact the Drag-On's have so much turmoil represented in the news and that The Tool is involved makes it a little more interesting as well.

ShaneD

Reply #102980 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think instead of introducing Shane Heal as the Head Coach they should introduce him as the Big Head Coach. Just to give him a nice warm welcome.

Reply #103004 | Report this post

Healizatosser  
Years ago

I think the whole stadium should booooo the backstabbin little bitch like they never boooood before. Oh wait its Heal..in Adelaide... that wouldve happened even if he didn't f*%k Price, Fuller and the NBL over. Shane Heal.. If I wasn't such a nice bloke (lol) I would spit on u.

Reply #103014 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:51 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754