fess mate
Years ago

finally Coopers on Tap

Now that we have coopers beer on tap, people can shut up and leave Dr Tims alone, Dr Tims MMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Topic #9127 | Report this topic

fess  
Years ago

hey bear ,at last we have some decent beer on tap now,not that dr tims shit,hope u got a good price to buy the rest of the stock!!

Reply #103236 | Report this post

finally!

oh wait I don't need beer to enjoy basketball

Reply #103238 | Report this post

philnaldo  
Years ago

Now that the beer situation has been rectified I wonder if someone has told the club that their official wesite still doesn't have the online shop set up after the season being on for a month. The website has had a generic message of stay tuned for all the new merchandise closer to the start of the 2006/07 season and its the end of October and no new things are up ,that's a real issue not the beer.

Reply #103247 | Report this post

fess mate  
Years ago

Hey Bear you tool. What no answer?

Reply #103252 | Report this post

fess  
Years ago

cmon bear were waiting for your words of wisdom oh guru of all things coopers

Reply #103258 | Report this post

tony Blair  
Years ago

Philnaldo ever thought of emailing the club and asking that question.

Reply #103269 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

OK you smart arses here I am, how sad that beer is such an important part of your life,but I think its about time you supported the game and don't worry about the bevys.Anyway comments from Fess and Fess's mate whats going on there,a bit too close I think.

Reply #103316 | Report this post

fess  
Years ago

i think fess has more in common with u bear,fess mate is the odd one out

Reply #103344 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:17 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754