tony Blair
Years ago

Lightning V Townsville

tip off at 7.40 I'm going to watch great game of basketball. I've heard the north side is already reserved so a good crowd would be expected. Vocal too I hope. Good to see Marion & Daws working hard to showcase our premier Women's league.

Topic #9134 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

is that tomorrow night or tonight?

Reply #103288 | Report this post

Tony Blair  
Years ago

oops Friday night sorry my bad

Reply #103305 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

were is it at?

Reply #103334 | Report this post

Tony Blair  
Years ago

at the Dome
should be a great game

Reply #103356 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Most Lightning and Sixer supporters are involved with District. When a Sixers game is on, District is rescheduled. Why doesn't this happen for Lightning? And, how does disctrict cope without the three Dome courts?

Reply #103365 | Report this post

Can someone preview the game tonight? Journo?

Who will be the starting 5's etc etc for each team

Will the curtain be up and what sort of crowd?

Reply #103392 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

There's a bit of a game preview on the Lightning site.

Reply #103393 | Report this post

brick city  
Years ago

The Lightning are $2.26 at centrebet for the win tonight would of thought they would be favourites, considering the game is in Adelaide. Maybe Im wrong. Townsville is $1.62. Dont usually bet on WNBL but might have to get on this one.

Reply #103406 | Report this post

Bully  
Years ago

The district games that were scheduled for the dome are being played on the saturday night but all others are the same.

Reply #103413 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:37 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754