Anonymous
Years ago

Double Header next Saturday

Can anybody say for certain what happens next Saturday for Sixer Season Ticket Holders wanting to arrive early.

Do we have to pay extra because Lightning are playing and are we able to occupy our seats??

Topic #9160 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

what happends if u dont wont 2 watch the 36ers but the lightning

Reply #103564 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Whilst it is a "double header" i dont believe either season ticket holders get access to the other game, unless you have season tickets for both. Lightning games are not general admission so you wont be able to sit in your seat because someone might have a season ticket for that seat.

Reply #103566 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The game is basically a 36ers home game with the Lightning game as pre-game entertainment. All Lightning season tickets holders have had to purchase separate tickets for the double header games.

So if you have a 36ers ticket, come early and watch the Lightning game.

Reply #103570 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

I dont know why you wouldnt just buy a ticket to see the lightning then hide somewhere in teh stands and watch both games. How are they going to police it.

Reply #103571 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lightning season ticket passes are not accepted for entry at double header games.

If anyone wants to watch only the Lightning game they must purchase a 36ers ticket and get a partial refund (difference between Lightning and 36ers prices) when they leave after the Lightning game.

Reply #103573 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Are any of these responses from admin or somebody who actually knows, or is it just everybody guessing what they think is going to happen?

Reply #103575 | Report this post

walsh peter  
Years ago

What will be the asking price for a parking space.
$2 ,which is the cost at a womens match,or $6 or 7 for the men.

Can someone please explain why there is such a difference and if there is anything we can do about it?

Con Fused

Reply #103583 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I heard that the stadium would be cleared between games everyone asked to leave the re enter

Peter Walsh good question maybe different owners, perhaps they feel that when you pay more to watch a men's game you'll pay more for your car park.

Reply #103589 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

walshy you got it right with the second last word - Con.

They do it at the cricket as well, go to a Redbacks game and it is fairly cheap ($4 from memory) to park in the carpark then go to a Test or ODI and it is about $10. Still not bad value compared to interstate but that isnt the point.

Reply #103610 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Last 36ERS game I went to I reckon there was about 20 people working the car park. On Friday night for the Lightning I only saw 4 or 5. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Reply #103619 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

That wouldn't have anything to do with it. If they need 20 or only 4 people working the carpark, that is a reflection of the number of paying customers. The lower cost for the Lightning games would be to not deter people from going due to carpark cost when not that many go anyway. Besides that, the cost of seeing a women's game is only $10. How would you justify almost doubling the cost with the carpark. What would that do to attendances?

Reply #103622 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Considering the people who do it are club volunteers, i cant see the number of attendants having anything to do with it.

Reply #103629 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:45 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754