Isaac
Years ago

McQuade tips 36ers to go 0-2 this week

Matt McQuade has tipped the 36ers to lose both their games this week. First, by 3, against the Pigs in Sydney. Then, by 4, against the Breakers at the Dome.

Does this mean that we're guaranteed to win both? (Well, "we're" for the first game and "you're" for the second game!)

Topic #9183 | Report this topic

Knackers  
Years ago

We would have to be favourites in both games. Than we would be on a 3 game streak and right back in the mix.

6ers are back in town

Reply #103811 | Report this post

I would tip the Sixers in both games but wouldn't be surprised to see them loose to the Pigs.

Do you have your money on "O" to shoot the most threes Isaac?

Reply #103821 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Will wait for the odds. Last week I bet against him so I'd win either way.

Reply #103822 | Report this post

Knackers  
Years ago

can you get any money on 3 point attempts, if so I am all over farley although if this bet was available I think he would be just about evens

Reply #103823 | Report this post

tony Blair  
Years ago

i've tipped us to lose to the pigs and to win at home

Reply #103837 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

Isaac, who are you barracking for when Oscar plays ?

Would you rather Breakers lose and Oscar play well or 36ers lose and Oscar play well ?

Reply #103845 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Barracking for both - favouring the Breakers perhaps, but will always applaud good play from the 36ers - too used to it!

Reply #103848 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

McQuade's talking rubbish, 6ers'll win both.

Reply #104460 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:45 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754