walsh peter
Years ago

ALL STAR GAME 25 Nov in Adelaide

I am thrilled that ABC Radio Sport will be providing a Radio and on line coverage of this game.Plenty of interviews and all the action on 891 and the Regional stations and on www.abc.net.au/adelaide.
The NBL is very suppoortive of our efforts to promote the game and we will be doing something very different.Watch this space!!!!!The deal has just been stitched up so it is very satisfying for us.

Topic #9189 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

where do we buy tickets for this from, bass ticketek???

Reply #103918 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anonymous, tickets will be availiable from venuetix and go on sale on November 1.

Reply #103923 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

i cant wait... how come the public havnt been able to vote by the way... when it was in TVL they got to vote all of their crappy players in... i want to see Horvath Farley and Ng, hopefully the 1st 2 will be here anyway

Reply #103936 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:34 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754